Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to capture Historic Heros from players

Default How to capture Historic Heros from players

I will make a video on this as well. But here is the written version.

Since the King/Queen glitch has been fixed some players are concerned that it will be too difficult to capture Historic Heros from other players. Fear not people, this is not the case. It is not that hard to capture HH's from other players.
    The most difficult way to do it is to outright attack a city that has a HH in it. If you win some battle rounds then you have a chance to capture the HH if it is the highest defending hero in the city.

The easiest way to do it is to build a few bait cities in enemy territory. Take over a couple of NPC's or build on a few flats near a player that has some HH's. Provoke the player into colonizing you. Try to get the player to colonize 3 or 4 of your cities. The more the better. Reinforce all cities, uprise all bait cities at the same time. Then when you win the uprise battle 3-4 times in a row you will have a chance to capture their HH 3-4 times in a row. That is what I do. I have captured 3 HH's so far from the top 2 players on the server.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Best way to take a Hh from a player is to atack him untill he is inactive and hope he doesnt give it to another ally...

Or get a lot info where he lives and what timezone he is and colonize him when he goes to sleep and hope the suppresion is over before he wakes up so u can sow ....
    My Death shall be the Final one.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=199235

Evony is a wargame don't cry if u die, just try to survive .
    Best DEFENCE is always a good OFFENSE

And hope you don't play on the now-worthless colonize-only servers where the bitter low-class HH-holder will pass it to an alt-account and leave it unpersuaded, thereby removing it from the game rather than let you have it (because Evony is simply too lazy to fix an admitted bug that prevents Captive heros from being Sowed from colonies).

Also, I have yet to see or hear of anyone capturing a Defending HH in a normal battle (i.e. you attack city with traditional attack and somehow you come away with the HH). I don't think that is possible, jp.

However, your sneak and/or mass uprising can and does work, assuming the suzerain leaves settings above 0 and has his/her HH defending and you have the portrait/details.

Good luck with the HH, by the time people start taking them, Evony will have them removed or have it so there's one per player

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

evony will not remove or limit hhs that players can have. the first reason is that people will spend money to try and get the heros. second, they would have to make changes to the achievement system. this is because the food buff relies on players acquiring hhs. third, evony cares about getting people's money.
    NA19 forever

Does anybody actually read this?

I just want a HH, is it a better idea to capture form someone or a NPC?

in a newer server it may be easier to get them from an npc, but in the older ones they will likely all have been removed from them by players. ones captured from players will likely have been trained already though
    NA19 forever

Quote Originally Posted by darknoob View Post
    evony will not remove or limit hhs that players can have. the first reason is that people will spend money to try and get the heros. second, they would have to make changes to the achievement system. this is because the food buff relies on players acquiring hhs. third, evony cares about getting people's money.
    well people also spent money on royals so the first point is out

Awesome Sig by Morgana
    Only death is true, and even the dead need armies...
    Na28(retired)
    Na33(retired)...

Thank-you DARKNOOB i will hopefully get one from an npc

getting extra royals was a bug
    NA19 forever