Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Royalty

Default Royalty

i would like to know if now that evony has taken away peoples extra royals which they used lots of troops, time and money to obtain are they going to replace the royals that people lost? a royal is obtained by completing the lv10 npc quest, if a player has completed that quest and had his royal stolen, how is the player surposed to get another one?

this i believe is a serious question that deserves to be covered....surely if evony are prepared to take away players extra royals then they should introduce a royal into the accounts of people that have completed the quest but do not have a royal.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

In before the lock.
    ./ ____| ||||||||||...| |
    | (___ | |_ __ _ _ __ | | ___ ___
    |\___ \| __/ _` | '_ \| |/ _ \/ __|
    |____) | || (_| | |_) | | __/\__ \
    |_____/ \__\__,_| ._/|_|\__|.__/
    ||||||||||||||||.| |

I agree. As host, it was my intention to help my players who had lost their royals by finding and helping to capture new ones to replace them. This is not an option now.

So will Evony put in place a system by which the lost royals are replaced? Or are they simply expecting my players, who cannot possibly own a royal now on our current server, to just go start over on a new server in order to gain a royal and equal footing again in this 'fair play' system?

OK i know this is gonna b closed as well. But when you close it will u please let us know if any kind of compensation will be given to those u took royals from? What about accounts that have lost their royal, will they b getting thiers back? Please get someone to take the time and answer these questions. Maybe then you wont have to close so many threads posting the same thing. We just want a honest answer for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Caedrin View Post
    I agree. As host, it was my intention to help my players who had lost their royals by finding and helping to capture new ones to replace them. This is not an option now.

So will Evony put in place a system by which the lost royals are replaced? Or are they simply expecting my players, who cannot possibly own a royal now on our current server, to just go start over on a new server in order to gain a royal and equal footing again in this 'fair play' system?
    exactly my point! i will be disapointed to see this thread closed. i believe it to be a valid point.

i'm not moaning about losing extra royals, i have always said people should only have one and it should not be able to be captured......just like it was surposed to be.

YNWA

RETIRED

this is not a thread about compensation!! so please read the op properly!

YNWA

RETIRED

Default reply to royals

I think for every royal that was taken we should be compensated 2 advanced proters. One to travel to get the royal and one to return. and for the troop loss and excalibur beiing used in most cases some cases more than one excal, and last but not least at least 30 cents for each royal for troop loss and time!!!

I'm not seeking compensation for my lost royals. I'm seeking 'fairness' for my players who lost their royals while this glitch went unfixed, and who cannot possibly own a royal now that it has been fixed.

If the fix were truly meant to make things fair where royals are concerned, there should be a manner to return or replace the royals to the players who earned them through completing the quest, and who do not have them now.

Only when every player on the server who has earned a royal has one again, will this 'fix' be even remotely fair. How will this be accomplished? And when?

Come on Evony you bend and bend your consumers and sooner or later something will snap

Same old same old - mid game changes, as been said tirelessly before nobody complains if these roll outs happen on new servers but mid server?

Why - its like sticking two fingers up saying that we can do as we please - what you going to do, your going to carry on playing no matter what we do.

However sooner or later that bluff will backfire on you

Quote Originally Posted by Caedrin View Post
    I'm not seeking compensation for my lost royals. I'm seeking 'fairness' for my players who lost their royals while this glitch went unfixed, and who cannot possibly own a royal now that it has been fixed.

If the fix were truly meant to make things fair where royals are concerned, there should be a manner to return or replace the royals to the players who earned them through completing the quest, and who do not have them now.

Only when every player on the server who has earned a royal has one again, will this 'fix' be even remotely fair. How will this be accomplished? And when?
    this is a very logical argument

@ staples....find another thread to troll

YNWA

RETIRED