Thread: Rose medal farming guide

Default Rose medal farming guide

ok everyone has had trouble with rose medal farming right? Well it is as simple as this.

Step 1: have at least 1k arch and 1k war. Prepared to loose a couple of troops.

Step 2: find the closest lvl 1-3 valley near u. Dont listen to this specific valleyy and high lvl crap.

Step 3: attack the valley. say ur valley is lvl 1 attack it with 30 arch 10 warriors. lvl 2 60 arch 10 warriors and lvl 3 90 arch 10 warriors. leave 10 seconds between each attack u send make sure u take the valley then abandon it. i got my promos i needed with in 3 days doing this for a couple of hours each day.

If any1 would like a could get a report for u and post screen shot? Just ask.

Happy farming.
    Last edited by Ads; 07-15-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    u love the game your part of the game

Any1 want a screen shot?

I like the theory behind the thread, but there are easier ways... WAY back when i had to do it, i used scouts.
    40k scouts to 1-3 with a decent hero will incurr a few losses but will get medals..
    But as is all medal farming, gotta be patient. Keep trying.

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

I just won two roses in a row within seconds of each other. Roses are falling today. Just got promoted to Baronet. So, yeah, to the naysayers, the stuff in here works.

would you guys mind if I posted my defense?

nope go for it mate

Defense for 120k archer rainbow

1 worker
    400k warriors
    1 scout
    1 pike
    1 sword
    350k archers
    1500 ballistas
    100 rams
    100 pults
    1 archer tower
    1 trap
    1 abatis
    note: (also works for any other archer rainbow)

Defense for 50k Cavs and phracts

1 worker
    1 warrior
    1 scout
    1 pike
    1 sword
    200k archers
    1 ballista
    1 ram
    1 pult
    1 archer tower
    1 trap
    1 abatis

Defense for scout bomb or warrior bomb

1 warrior
    1 pike
    1 sword
    1 archer
    12k archer towers

Its completely random. There is no way to determine where they drop the most. This will work for some1 and wont for some1 else... I personally never ever got a medal on a low level valley on some newer servers. This seems like a copy/paste guide from over a year ago when medals actually dropped like crazy

Also to edit, if ur capping/abandoning the valley theres no use to wait 10 mins since troops respawn every time you abandon it

Quote Originally Posted by Papi032 View Post
    Its completely random. There is no way to determine where they drop the most. This will work for some1 and wont for some1 else... I personally never ever got a medal on a low level valley on some newer servers. This seems like a copy/paste guide from over a year ago when medals actually dropped like crazy

Also to edit, if ur capping/abandoning the valley theres no use to wait 10 mins since troops respawn every time you abandon it
    My method is actually slightly different from the thread starter (but same principle). The thing is, i realized early on that the percentage is really low (for rose medals). But heck, if it is 1%, then so be it. I just send 100 raiding parties and chances are, I get 1, right? It doesn't take that much troops anyway to take lvl 1, 2, or 3 valleys. So, I can make that 100 tries in just a few hours or so. No biggie. I averaged 2 roses a day when I consciously medal farmed for baronet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    ok everyone has had trouble with rose medal farming right? Well it is as simple as this.

Step 1: have at least 1k arch and 1k war. Prepared to loose a couple of troops.

Step 2: find the closest lvl 1-3 valley near u. Dont listen to this specific valleyy and high lvl crap.

Step 3: attack the valley. say ur valley is lvl 1 attack it with 30 arch 10 warriors. lvl 2 60 arch 10 warriors and lvl 3 90 arch 10 warriors. leave 10 seconds between each attack u send make sure u take the valley then abandon it. i got my promos i needed with in 3 days doing this for a couple of hours each day.

If any1 would like a could get a report for u and post screen shot? Just ask.

Happy farming.
    okay going on my 2nd round of 100 hits and so far nothing... i'll keep trying until I can't stand it any more and let you know.

Anyone else having success with this? I'm on a 6 day old server (155).

P.S. everyone in my alliance is calling this method bogus.
    Last edited by Rubicat; 08-02-2011 at 07:06 PM.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud - Sophocles