Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bird Blinking

Default Bird Blinking

Is their really nothing you can do for somebody who keeps sending 45hr marches from another state to me? It's been going on for the past 2 weeks and everyone i ask says there is nothing you can do about it, at least put an ignore option on attacks. I am going crazy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xXHellsBackXx View Post
    Is their really nothing you can do for somebody who keeps sending 45hr marches from another state to me? It's been going on for the past 2 weeks and everyone i ask says there is nothing you can do about it, at least put an ignore option on attacks. I am going crazy with it.
    No nothing you can do, they should put an ignore button in for each individual attack though. But i dont see it happening................so if you cant beat them..........................join them
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    And yes, I'm a beautiful pink princessFeel free to quote me on that like I know you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by teatotal View Post
    you should always believe me im a man and as a man i can not lie its actualy impossible ....

He/She also has like 5 different account can you get in trouble for that? Also how do i prove it?

Go to the top of ur castle turn away from the direction of the attack and let er rip

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas101 View Post
    Go to the top of ur castle turn away from the direction of the attack and let er rip

You can easily stop the bird from annoying you and ignore all attacks in only 2 steps!

Step 1: Grab a post-it note.
    Step 2: Place over the bird on monitor.

and presto no more flashing bird.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRon View Post
    Welcome to the real world/evony. Kill, annoy, plunder, rape, account hack, account steal, lie, cheat, and do anything else at your disposal in order to "win" over your rivals seems to be the ethos of the day. Kill or be killed should answer your question. Send back the same attacks at their known alliance host, works everytime for me
    People have been raped in evony? Scary world.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

Quote Originally Posted by jorbaud View Post
    You can easily stop the bird from annoying you and ignore all attacks in only 2 steps!

Step 1: Grab a post-it note.
    Step 2: Place over the bird on monitor.

and presto no more flashing bird.
    White out also works. Ignoring attacks is a commonly requested feature and not a bad idea, although it would remove some strategy for those who use it to camouflage real attacks, and not just annoy people.
    Legendary Hero

and it doesn't do that in age2?
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)

One of those dots that come on a roll, green dots might do it. Perhaps if the attack was acknowledged, then just a dull red glow until another attack was added might be a bit kinder on the player being pested.

Apart from that, porting does wonders, and threats to fly to their hometown to remove their ***** with pliers may change their mind. Or if there is a break, go into holiday mode for a week.

http://www.tapecase.com/p.2482.629/c...aper-dots.aspx
    Last edited by Mackay131; 07-16-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: add dots link

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158