Thread: wont make new password

Default wont make new password

ok so i forgot my password and the only way i get in is it remembering me. so i tried to reset my password by sending it to my email when i click on forgot password. but it never sends anything to my email. pls help

Quote Originally Posted by pieper456 View Post
    ok so i forgot my password and the only way i get in is it remembering me. so i tried to reset my password by sending it to my email when i click on forgot password. but it never sends anything to my email. pls help
    Check your inbox, Spam.
    It some times takes time to receive the email, can take a few hours but normally seconds.

If after a few hours nothing, Try sending it again.
    All I can say

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

should be able to google password recovery tool to dump whatever passwords are saved into IE / Chrome / whatever .. assuming it would show for this but havent tried for flash app

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushey View Post
    should be able to google password recovery tool to dump whatever passwords are saved into IE / Chrome / whatever .. assuming it would show for this but havent tried for flash app
    It would only show if you were logging in from the homepage and not the server.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

it still wont let me make a new one it wont send me a password reset to my email this is making me mad because i need to abandon a city for a npc but i cant lol i treid sending it to the email over and over again but it wont work ugh acer any ideas? my name is DoubleD on server 148

If you can, contact the very helpful customer service, if you still can loginto the main page. If not, I think consider contacting Davemata here.

I seem to also to be having problems with receiving automatic evony mails. Sometimes they get to me, sometimes they just dont, or much later.

k i maillled accountadmin@evony to see if they would help but no response yet..

ok please help fast now if i log out it wont let me log back in... it doesnt remember me anymore pls acer can u help me? or someone else anyone??

pls anyone?? evony team can u help me?

my email for my account is pieper456@gmail.com so mail me the link to reset my password or something... ty
    Last edited by pieper456; 07-23-2011 at 07:31 PM.