Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new idea

Default new idea

ok so the lag has got alot worse on ss60( which is where i play of course) so with the lag issues getting out of control. Instead of keeping these old super servers i was wondering if evony would ever consider unmergeing these servers like 60 and giving the players choices of like say 10 servers to take their accounts too. i know this has never been done before but this in my opinon is kinda a specail condition. i mean players r leaving everyday on ss60 and people want to play this game but its becoming unplayible i think merging 18 servers on to one was just way to much. also i know that the normal thing is to just quit and move to a new server but like i said we really shouldnt have to if its lag issues that are making the game unplayible. aslo these new server like 148 149 etc have huge players huge heros just like old servers like ss60 i mean i think it would be a blast :P to let us go at it . any who i mean this is jsut a thought but probably wont happen i think most will jsut die off on ss60 like other super servers cuz of lag issues but one more thing i know evony in general wants merges to have less servers to maintain this would solve alot in my opinon it would let active accounts go to active servers where players would be happy also it would allow evony to merge all the dead accounts onto 1 gaint dead server and if someone loggin after like 1 yr then they would get a pop up asking them to choose from a list of 10 or 20 servers idk just throwing this out there love to hear feed back ty

Default Ss60

Being on the same server with you Silk, I have to agree. I have been playing online games for many years, and many games offer you a chance to move your "character" or in this case, account to another server for a small fee. What Evony is doing currently is not working so other options need to be explored or we just need to find a new game. There are many out there that have taken a more proactive approach to customer service issues such as poor game play. For those of us who chose to spend money, the VALUE is no longer there. If Evony does not take some drastic measures soon, I believe that they are going to learn a valuable lesson: repeate customers bring in more money then new ones.

remember evony do not care what people want.. they give people what evony want. SS60 now has the captcha thing.. well the warning it was coming was nice.. it was tested on ss57 and now it is on ss60. So that was it. 2-3 days of testing and even without the best of results and with a mix of people complaining or saying it was good, it is here.. WOW, big thanks for the mail.

i totally agree, that would be an awesome thing to happen.

as far as i have get to know evony world policys in the past 2 years of playing the game, i doubt anything like that would never even be considered by staff...
    they dont want to make gamers happy, all they care is that money flows but...
    too bad they dont even realize that new things they make allways make more and more ppl to quit the game lol

I can identify so much with you guys . I play on SS57 and For the past 3 or 4 months i have hardly got to play evony at all because of the lag . It was beyond bad it was so bad its not even explainable . You can go back and look at some of my previous post's lol .

Anyways , As soon as the Captcha thing started on SS57 last week the server has run great and the Kicker is this , All my npcs are full now .

Before the capthca thing came into play server lag was so bad it was not even possible to farm , it just took to long watching the spinning clock and I never could hit a full level 5 npc . All the Npc were being farmed 24 hours a day by numerous Bots .

Our server now runs smooth .

Waving out the window of my city next to yu :)

Quote Originally Posted by SILKPJS01 View Post
    ok so the lag has got alot worse on ss60( which is where i play of course) so with the lag issues getting out of control. Instead of keeping these old super servers i was wondering if evony would ever consider unmergeing these servers like 60 and giving the players choices of like say 10 servers to take their accounts too. i know this has never been done before but this in my opinon is kinda a specail condition. i mean players r leaving everyday on ss60 and people want to play this game but its becoming unplayible i think merging 18 servers on to one was just way to much. also i know that the normal thing is to just quit and move to a new server but like i said we really shouldnt have to if its lag issues that are making the game unplayible. aslo these new server like 148 149 etc have huge players huge heros just like old servers like ss60 i mean i think it would be a blast :P to let us go at it . any who i mean this is jsut a thought but probably wont happen i think most will jsut die off on ss60 like other super servers cuz of lag issues but one more thing i know evony in general wants merges to have less servers to maintain this would solve alot in my opinon it would let active accounts go to active servers where players would be happy also it would allow evony to merge all the dead accounts onto 1 gaint dead server and if someone loggin after like 1 yr then they would get a pop up asking them to choose from a list of 10 or 20 servers idk just throwing this out there love to hear feed back ty
    solution = captcha

wait until yu get that
    L4dyh4wks Sig's Creation

As far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaki View Post
    solution = captcha

wait until yu get that
    ding! ding! ding!

The captcha is working, and legit players are having no issues entering it in. It takes on average about 15 seconds. We will posting a thread on this soon, but I can tell you if you are not using a bot the captcha will only come up about 1 time every 2 hours.

Latency is gone from ss57, and so far the issues from ss60 seem to have been the botters moving from ss57. We are seeing improvements on SS60 since the implementation of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thantium View Post
    The captcha is working, and legit players are having no issues entering it in.
    Except for the countless complaints about people not being able to read them, with countless images to proof it, which show captchas that are unreadable for everybody. And the peeps that are unable to login after, of course are 'having no issues' either. And of course the captcha thread, is closed, at the Evony dictatorship no one cares about legit complaints.

But stay in your own deluded fantasy world, it's all you can do.

What do you do exactly? Customer Service Lead? What is that? Why is there a need to lead something that is not there?
    Last edited by DoeRan; 08-02-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thantium View Post
    Latency is gone from ss57, and so far the issues from ss60 seem to have been the botters moving from ss57. We are seeing improvements on SS60 since the implementation of this.
    lag gone my azz, i got slammed hard with lag on SS57, even lost connections sometime, this problem only exists on SS57 and no other severs im on so i know its not my computer.

ohh... and umm... only reason it seems better is cuz you already ran most of the players from SS57 away, or forced them into holiday cuz they have hard time to farm npcs manually due to captcha popping up often, regardless if its a botter or not. add to that, people still have hard time to log on, read the damn captcha, and god know what else.

but thumbs up evony, keep on failing.
    Last edited by Mephistopheles.; 08-02-2011 at 04:47 PM.