Page 41 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Captchas Now Testing on ss57 and ss60

Quote Originally Posted by Studles View Post
    if you have paid attention its not the bots that cause lag. all started with someone losing to someone who had a bot, came on here and whined and found a few others with same issue and eventually all you whiners started making up stuff like you do now.. guarantee most of you whiners have never used a bot.. not once. so quit acting smart cuz you know nothing about these bots. its the evony staff searching for the bots that causes the lag.. bot just plays the game.. it gets on and plays.. thats it. wanna explain that genius? a bot does not 0 a player.. the player themself 0s you cuz the bot cant do it alone like you think it can.. yes it prays and messes with gates but so does a player. stop whining and either get a bot yourself or play farmville lol
    Alright. First off, You admitted to botting. So evrything else you say has no meaning to me. But for the and giggles, Ill point out all the flaws in your arguement.
    We are whining yeah, Cause ppl like you cant play a freaking game without cheating. A GAME! Its supposed to be fun. If having fun to you also means cheating, your mind is very perverse.
    "Bot just plays the game". Yes. When you arent there. When someones attacking. When you are out doing whatever you do in life, probably cheating with other stuff.
    No the bot cant do it on its own. You are right. It takes you typing in what you want it to do. Thats alot.
    So get off the forum botter

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

I just want to take this opportunity to note their are 21 members in this thread right now,and 150 guests.

On another note, as long as this doesnt pop up at random times or slow down the servers then good job Evony.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xVersetylex
    Lyrically I'm infinite like possibilities
    But you don't have the capability like infertility
    Cuz opening your mouth to question my validity
    Is like trying to contradict the theory of relativity

Well there is no way im going to read most any of this thread, but i'll share my thoughts that im sure other people have brought up a few times already

1) my first thought was i'd be really ticked if this thing comes in the middle of timing an attack. 70% of battle mechanics is in the timing, one second off can blow the entire thing.

2) my second thought is this is a year and a half too late. We've adapted. If this idea is effective, it will cut down troops significantly for a few players. However, we've adapted our mechanics and battle tactics to bot users. It's forced us to think of clever ways of attacking, timing & troop usage. To take away that challenge will leave you with a very boring game

3) my third thought was that i'm greatful evony has found a way to at least attempt to make a stand against botting & humor at how they've managed to do it will not completly cutting themselves off from the wallets that feed them

4) my fourth thought on this was that i hope theres a refresh button for the thingies, because im one of those idiots who cant read sometimes

and finally
    5) my fifth thought is wondering what evony's responses will be when the bot programers come up with a way to get around the thingies. ah well, not my problem

Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBEASTwn1 View Post
    Alright. First off, You admitted to botting. So evrything else you say has no meaning to me. But for the and giggles, Ill point out all the flaws in your arguement.
    We are whining yeah, Cause ppl like you cant play a freaking game without cheating. A GAME! Its supposed to be fun. If having fun to you also means cheating, your mind is very perverse.
    "Bot just plays the game". Yes. When you arent there. When someones attacking. When you are out doing whatever you do in life, probably cheating with other stuff.
    No the bot cant do it on its own. You are right. It takes you typing in what you want it to do. Thats alot.
    So get off the forum botter
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin? and thats not cheating? you know theres ways to beat a botted city?? so why you crying?

Quote Originally Posted by TrulySorry View Post
    I just want to take this opportunity to note their are 21 members in this thread right now,and 150 guests.

On another note, as long as this doesnt pop up at random times or slow down the servers then good job Evony.
    you do realize 90 percent of them are imposable to get right as i ahve seen in the past and you yourself will be deamed a botter at 4 failed attempts and be band
    you have thought that threw and are happy about it?

No they arent that hard to get. Its reading and typing. And yes, i am very pleased that Evony still cares and proved it by trying to implement something that'll actually benefit all players. Although Lazz pointed out something i didnt think about...Strategy will have to change due to a reduced number of troops and resources
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xVersetylex
    Lyrically I'm infinite like possibilities
    But you don't have the capability like infertility
    Cuz opening your mouth to question my validity
    Is like trying to contradict the theory of relativity

lol bye evony
    ss64 kaosNZ BALANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Yo dawg, this food is freakin tight. Holla back.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin? and thats not cheating? you know theres ways to beat a botted city?? so why you crying?
    ignorance is filled throughout his mind lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrulySorry View Post
    I thought it through and they arent impossible to get... Its typing letters and words.
    i would like you to scroll back a few pages and have a look at them i mean truly look at some of the ones that have been posted they are imposable trust me here when they impliment it on your server you will see alot of your friends get band as with yourself and the game will no longer be fun for you if you are not band becouse you will have to make all new friends on evony becouse alot of botters will go but alot of none botters will go also you all need to realize this program they will impliment will affect us all on a none benifical level many will quit over it and many will lose thousand and thousands of dollars do to the bans

like i said.. someone will sue evony and then they will lose a huge chunk and of course i will be laughing my @ss off because we are warning them now and they think everything is just peachy.. guess what evony your WRONG and when it happens you will have destroyed your own game