Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HONOR MEDALS- how to find

Default HONOR MEDALS- how to find

I heard alot people asking where to find honor medals...I find them almost all the time attacking level 2 NPCs. you dont have to conquer it to recieve the medal, either...take a look---> http://battle10.evony.com/default.ht...ee30a5f5c9.xml.....Also....I fould quite alot of lion medals in lvl 2 npcs as well....
    Last edited by slayerdeath; 06-10-2009 at 08:09 AM. Reason: other medals

I don't think so. The outcome medal should depend on the number of rival troops that was killed. You got luck after killing many troops. That may be the reason.
    ...I came. I left. I return...

I've been trying for a week, and haven't gotten a SINGLE honor medal in a hundred battles.

In the rose/lion/honor/courage rank I currently have 28 rose, 11 lion, zero honor, 25 courage. So I am getting everything except honor, no matter what lvl I hit. And I cannot increase my rank until I get 10 medals of Honor. At this rate, I might be able to advance in a month, and what's the point of that? I'm not going to beat my head against a wall for a month.

Try attacking lvl 3 npc cities, I have gotten about 14 honors in three days that way.

Be aware I also got a "speaker" (that's 1 speaker not a 100 piece set) doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by vanlong441 View Post
    I don't think so. The outcome medal should depend on the number of rival troops that was killed. You got luck after killing many troops. That may be the reason.
    No.... all medals are obtained because you get lucky....I was simply demonstrating that they are possible to obtain almost anywhere and that players shouldnt give up looking.

My Alliance and I have had significant luck farming Honor medals from level 7 Valleys and Flats. We saw the information posted on theevonywiki.com, and figured we'd give it a shot, and it seems to work surprisingly well.

iv got alot of honours from lvl 1 npcs

I haven't been one of the lucky ones thats for sure.

I have been attacking about 30 Level 1-4 NPC cities a day (re-attacking the same 10 or 12 after 8 hr regen and/or maintenance) and it took me about 3 days to get the 15 honor medals needed for General and Earl. Not a bad drop rate considering how difficult it was to find rose medals. I once went 36 valley assaults between rose medals.

Ive got a few metals just for attacking small NPC cities.