Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Knight, a MMOVU (Apps/OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Jurnis View Post
    Julian of Elentar
    Accepted.

Ok I'll start it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigilstone17 View Post
    Holeypaladin is a pretty cool guy.
    I like swords.

Inside my own little corner, on the crossway of sanity and chaos.

LOL! I love being the oddball solo questing (or side questing) person.
    Last edited by Fallbreeze; 08-12-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Special Props To Don Ezio for this!

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

Cort, chronicling the downfall of Admiral Castas

Character application:
    Character name: Thiali'nal
    Race: Elf
    Character class: Black Mage
    Character level: 1
    Character equipment: Dagger, spell book, an assortment of the random animal body parts that seem to be required for any sufficiently flashy spellcasting, robes
    Character description: Tall and blond, and larger in the chest area than is practical while running around.
    Character background: [Unfilled] ((That is, unfilled by the character playing this character. He's quite lazy like that))

Player application:
    Player name: Dole Yacho
    Player race: Archenaran
    Connection type: Neural
    Appearance: Young and skinny, with a greasy mop of brown hair. It's obvious that he doesn't get his daily recommended doses of vitamins and nutrients.
    History: Dole is the son of slightly-affluent parents, and has been living a rather unextrordinary life. He's been smart enough to skate through school with minimal effort, but otherwise has no particular skills to speak of. He hopes to study antimatter engineering at the local university in a year, but until then has a lot of free time he doesn't want to devote to anything productive.

That kind old lady stopped the rain for us.
    She said it would only make us cold, and miserable, and sick.
    We thanked her and hugged her and she walked away smiling warmly.
    I miss the puddles...

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Fletcher View Post
    Thiali'nal
    Accepted. Hi Bree!
    I like swords.

Character name: Norm Thunderstaff
    Race: Humanoid
    Character class: Wizard
    Character level: 21
    Character equipment: A simple silk robe that is enchanted slightly, a staff made of the root of a magical tree that is famous for its electrical properties, and a pointy hat for looks
    Character description: Tall, slender, with a grey beard that goes down to his chest. Strands of white are growing down. Although he looks like an old man, he's dressed very well.
    Character background: Norm (longer, Norman) was born in a wizard's tower and taught the basics of wizardry (Arcane magic and the like). He was given an option at level 10 to move on to two different classes: Knight-mage, or to continue as a Wizard. He chose to stay as a wizard, as he was interested in the powers of Magic. Now he lives on the road, teaching many with his wisdom.

Player application:
    Player name: Steven Yoshimoto
    Player race: Human
    Appearance: Tall, slender, like a much younger version of Norman. He has glasses and jet black hair that is well-styled.
    History:He has a day-job as an engineer at a top-level college. In fact, he was able to tweak the virtual-reality machine for more efficiency. In his spare time (which is a lot, considering how well he does in school) he plays King's Knight.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Character application:
    Character name: Mistyar
    Race: Fallen Elfs
    Character class: Assassin
    Character level: 30
    Character equipment: Hidden blade. Light armor, and a concealable bow for long-range.
    Character description: Beautiful, light blue skin. Sparkling eyes. Charming, long, light brown hair. Smart, quick, and handsome (or "What-the-hell-is-that-ugly-piece-of-blue-****" by trolls, for that matter).
    Character background: Mistyar, from the day he was unfairly expelled from Elouana, the great Elven city of Light, seeks revenge against those who were the cause of his distress. To accomplish his just cause, he follows The Creed of the Fallen, which consists of:
    • Never harming innocents.
    • Being discreet.
    • Have mercy.
    • Treat the dead with respect, even enemies.

The brotherhood consists of other fallen elfs who, just like Mistyar, seek revenge or justice.
    Mistyar only assassinates people who are a danger to the brotherhood, or people standing between him and his objectives. He knows no mercy while in combat, but is capable of great compassion nevertheless.
    His combat technique is quite simple, and only consists of two steps: distracting the enemy first, and then, using hardly acquired and mastered blending skills, melting into the crowd and becoming no more than a normal citizen, till the moment to strike comes forward, at which Mistyar assassinates his target, only to melt again before anybody can notice the murder.

Player application:
    Player name: Xor
    Player race: Humanoid, resident of the large constellation of Cygnus
    Appearance: Young, fit, tall. He always wears black suits, along with black sun glasses (the glasses are especially designed to make "HD 188753" (his planet) three suns' bearable).
    History: Xor is the last survivor of his planet, after the major events of 24684 (following the Cygnusian calendar), when two out of HD 188753's suns collided in a huge explosion that wiped out most life form on all nearby planets, yet preserved HD 188753 itself, seeing that it is one of the rare planets made from an extremely rare, heat resistant, material, brighter than gold, even more solid and resistant than diamond. He miraculously survived as he was heading towards the constellation's capital, in his spaceship, when the collision happened. He has dedicated the rest of his life studying the space's movements, in an attempt to prevent any similar disasters, and has already been able to introduce a new "ExploSecurity" system to the totality of his constellation. Basically, the ExploSecurity system protects all planets from any nearby explosions by setting up a resistant artificial atmosphere, able to reflect up to 98% of the destructive waves, and solid enough to withstand even the most devastating explosions.
    Naturally, such a busy life leaves small time for fun, but Xor seizes the least opportunity to delve into King's Knight universe.
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Quote Originally Posted by Montros View Post
    Norm Thunderstaff
    Accepted I suppose, though if he really is Earth human the first thing he'd notice is King's Knight is several hundred years more advanced than any existing Earth-human VR.

Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    Mistyar
    Wow, very interesting. Ok, I'll accept it I suppose.
    I like swords.

I'm actually enjoying this RP a lot. Hopefully more people will spice it up even more.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

With the Grim Reaper...Awaiting your death...

me too lol

Made by me
    Enjoy Death. It only comes once...
    Quote Originally Posted by jannge View Post
    I like your comical side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushking33 View Post
    Granted.You get the midget cricket from Men In Black.Now go shoot Kemal Rondal.

Inside my own little corner, on the crossway of sanity and chaos.

Jurnis, only you would think of waking a sleeping dragon up, even with a potion boost...!

Special Props To Don Ezio for this!

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.