Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Puzzle #2

Default Evony Puzzle #2

Another puzzle. May not be applicable to most players but could be potentially awesome for those starting an account.

BigBully took two NPC10s near your ally SuperMario and launched his waves an hour later. SuperMario, by a stroke of luck, managed to get online and was able to check the incoming attacks while at the same time is able to know that the tech levels of BigBully are all 10.

These were the waves that BigBully launched:

60k balls, 45k pults and 1k each of the others with the exception of the transporters & scouts. Att hero 500, int 50

60k balls, 45k pults and 1k each of the others with the exception of the transporters, scouts & workers. Att hero 500, int 50.

7 waves of 100 cavs & 99.9k archers. Att hero 200, int 20
    10 waves 50k balls & 50k trans. Att hero 200, int 20

SuperMario only have the following troops:
    300k archers, 2k each of the rest. Defending hero is an excal-powered 250 attack, 50int.
    Level 10 walls. Fortifications: only 1000 abatis, 10k AT's.
    No expected reinforcements or better hero can be sent by allies on time. No coins, money nor credit card. SuperMario has active horn.

SuperMario didnt even have all level 10 techs so you can assume whatever tech levels you want for SuperMario. Level 10 archery obviously helps. Use your creativity to defend all attacks successfully.

No healing or insertion between waves. Not possible to close-open gates also. It's ok to use less troops than what are available but not more. Pol hero is insignificant.

Now, if you can solve that by a certain order of attacks, try this : BigBully timed his attacks precisely it's not even possible to determine which wave lands first.

It may be fairly easy, so as to give others the opportunity to solve on their own merit, just mail me your answer. If you have questions, post them here so those with the same will be enlightened as well.

PM with suggestion sent.

Suggestion was based on age 1 mechanics
    Last edited by Domi; 08-11-2011 at 08:04 AM.

doesn't reining from another city still work with attack waves timed to the second?

i'm pretty sure that i've done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    PM with suggestion sent.

Suggestion was based on age 1 mechanics
    Yes. This is Age I. thanks for the clarification.

And Congrats! You got it right.

reinforcing frm other city.

YES i got it right! you owes me cookies!
    but wat if you have no other city?
    Don't even THINK about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bittertom View Post
    doesn't reining from another city still work with attack waves timed to the second?

i'm pretty sure that i've done it before.
    Well.. it works sometimes. But not all the time. Also, sometimes attacks even though they would ultimately land at the same second tend to progress differently. I've seen attacks that switched leads while in progress (due to latency).

Try to consider other options. This is not difficult to solve. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Korakc View Post
    reinforcing frm other city.

YES i got it right! you owes me cookies!
    but wat if you have no other city?
    lol, then maybe you should go to a new server, if someone has already amassed that army to attack you with, you have 300k archers and somehow are still playing with only one city?

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BadManS, COmes in saves him, and rescue's the day ..
    i'll think about it and mail you later...

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Absolutely no idea lol

hit teleport