Thread: Farming lvl10 question

Default Farming lvl10 question

I wondered if anyone could explain the difference in amount of archers lost in these two attacks please , or is it just sheer bad luck? both were first wave of multi tap which has worked successfully for me in the few previous attempts I have done

http://battlena31.evony.com/default....3a26f74c7a.xml

http://battlena31.evony.com/default....cd1ec9ff81.xml

I do not play age 2 but in age 1 that has happened to me and the reason is sometimes there are wierd heroes that just give much greater losses. I am not sure if it is the same for age 2

Doesn't matter... U wouldn't visit me anyways :(

For Age 1 The difference in the losses you take against lv10's is the opposing heros level of intelligence. The higher the intelligence the better it defends and the more troops you lose. It is IMPOSSIBLE to ever know the opposing heroes intelligence and the fact that it shows a defending low leveled hero in the scout report, does not mean that it will have a low intel. A hero can be level 5 and have 50 intelligence and it can be level 6 and have 20 intelligence. So in the end, it is just bad luck to lose a lot of troops on an opposing 10.

But You are asking a question about age II, and since I don't waste my time playing it, don't take my answer to account.
    Last edited by jehlickam/highheels; 08-15-2011 at 05:56 PM.

The fight lasted 7 rounds longer. That might be the differance or the defending heros intel might be the differance also.

Awesome sig by Furr

Thank you for the replies ,I will just keep plugging away and hope for some dumb NPC heros lol

it could be that the traps killed all of one of your layers so the AT's or warriors had more rounds at your archers. Since the second report has all the traps gone unlike the first.

7. Default

have you failed a star set recently? sometimes if you fail a single set without getting it 9+ stars then results will be devastating on lvl 10 NPCs.

not much difference in defending hero, as that is also a slight (uncontrollable) factor. also war horn may have run out with is +25% to attack