Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel?

Default Intel?

Does intel effect the outcome of attacks?

yes it dose its like a life bonus for your troops not sure of the levels needed but a high att hero with good intell with it dose a lot more damage

but i would love to know the full advantage of this myself

Quote Originally Posted by ruudong1 View Post
    yes it dose its like a life bonus for your troops not sure of the levels needed but a high att hero with good intell with it dose a lot more damage

Intel is more beneficial when used on defese as most attacks, save rams and phract smacks, get one shotted by the defense anyways.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ruudong1 View Post

I read this over a year ago so there's a thread somewhere. I suck at finding threads.
    If I remember correctly it said a good attack hero with intel of 50, maybe it was 60, 40?? will give a defense boost but intel above that magic number is just a waste. anyhoo I alway try to find attack heros with a 40 or higher intel.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkypants666 View Post
    I read this over a year ago so there's a thread somewhere. I suck at finding threads.
    If I remember correctly it said a good attack hero with intel of 50, maybe it was 60, 40?? will give a defense boost but intel above that magic number is just a waste. anyhoo I alway try to find attack heros with a 40 or higher intel.
    163..... is the number your looking for.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    163..... is the number your looking for.
    I've heard numerous times that 163 is the correct number especially for mech attacks. The below link is a bit in depth but may help with additional information.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=84773

-Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Intel is more beneficial when used on defese as most attacks, save rams and phract smacks, get one shotted by the defense anyways.
    what u mean? intel is neglectable on phracts since their already defense cap'd

163 is a good amount of intel to have for ram attacks (143 with cors)... most the time for balls/pults its better just to have all attack since in most cases now their going to be one shotted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xS145 View Post
    Means phracts will not recieve any more life bonus with a 150 intel than they would with a 10 intel hero because phracts already have full life. It's part of there troop stats. It's part of what makes them able to kill 2, 3 or 4 million archers in 1 hit where cavs could only kill 1 or 2 million.
    Ah ok so pretty much what I said lol..

To clarify Intel doesn't effect the units life.. but it does effect its effective life

Quote Originally Posted by Threefifty View Post
    what u mean? intel is neglectable on phracts since their already defense cap'd

163 is a good amount of intel to have for ram attacks (143 with cors)... most the time for balls/pults its better just to have all attack since in most cases now their going to be one shotted anyway.
    that was my point. their defense is already high enough that they wont get one shotted by most defenses, which is the point of using intell.. extending rounds.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

i'm not entirely sure but at one point there was supposition by alliance mates of mine that a ratio of attack to intel would give you best outcomes in attacks (i'm not sure if it's applicable to age1 or age2 or both) but the magic number was btwn 1:4 (intel to attack) and 1:5 ... just another thing to throw out there ... don't bash me if it sounds like bs just something that was being test (i left that server and lost contact so i'm not sure of the final results they may or may not have acheived)
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination