Thread: Evocalc

Default Evocalc

How accurate is evocalc compared to the likes of dxcalc and aerocalc? I have been using evocalc for a few months now but I don't want to miscalculate big mechs hits.

I tried using dxcalc but I don't fully understand heors, items and honor section. I don't understand what the uprise box and the buxom box is.. I know what an uprise is, just don't know whether you put 10 for 10 clicks on your uprise in the box or for example 100 for the 100 attack it adds. Could somebody please explain?

I also don't understand the rate for the traps.

Edit: This is for Age II
    Last edited by mattywatson; 08-23-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Evocalc is the least precise
    For age 2 use dxcalc or aerocalc (aero for battles with less than 20 rounds)
    For age 1 use dxcalc

7 is a fair rate for traps (dxcalc)
    Read combat mechs guides first.

Sorry for quick answers but I dislike writing using a phone
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    Evocalc is the least precise
    For age 2 use dxcalc or aerocalc (aero for battles with less than 20 rounds)
    For age 1 use dxcalc

7 is a fair rate for traps (dxcalc)
    Read combat mechs guides first.

Sorry for quick answers but I dislike writing using a phone
    Could you link me please? and not a problem

Combat mechs for age II
    Read the rest of the thread, it continues
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Thanks for going to the efforct of creating that image (gathering you created it).

What I don't understand about the age II calc is the bits in red below.

Quote Originally Posted by xS145 View Post
    No problem was quick and I enjoy doing those kinds of things.

As I do not play AGEII, I can only surmise that you would check the uprise button if it is an uprise, and I have not ever heard about a buxom. So I'd imagine if that is some wierd AGEII thing you would check that box if that is what kind of battle your running.
    Ah ok, it's not a tick-box you have to put some digits in it.

7. Default

Personally, I find Evocalc innacurate as it doesn't include scouts with attacks (Or they're innacurate). I've always used AeroCalc as it includes Leadership, Heal rates ect..

Recently, I've challenged myself and I'm actually building a calc in Flash. http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/w...nge_Test_3.png

Good luck with your choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Mod
    That counts as intentionally advertising.

yeah I like the age I calc better. Its easier and I use both dxcalc and evocalc to confirm it. its never actually accurate because I've had huge losses when depending on those.

See the shadow behind you? That's not me.

evonyurl.com shows the food consumption of battle reports.
    You can see it on the right side of the screen for ex. http://ww.evonyurl.com/0cjicw
    Evocalc is very inaccurate but dxcalc and aerocalc are fairly good. Neither take into account star set for age 2 which results in big differences and dxcalc uses the int effect from age 1 instead of age 2 so that will result in some mess ups. Basically these calcs will tell you in which round what will happen and what troop your attacks will kill, they won't give you exact results but if you use them a lot you will see a pattern as to how far off they are each time. Once you see how far each of them are usually you can guesstimate from the results they give you and figure what will actually happen.