Thread: Prestige Farming:

Default Prestige Farming:

Prestige Farming:

Prestige is a number given to a person every time they complete an objective.
    The amount of prestige you get depends on the level of your Town Hall and the number of cities you have. ( P.S, some say it depends on title and rank as well.. but i don?t know about it )

Prestige does not mean a player is good or bad, it?s just a number with players having the ability to manipulate it.

Prestige Dumping:
    quit an alliance, you lose 10% prestige...

Gain 5mill prestige in 2hours:
    Firstly, get a lvl 1 npc, near Many lvl 10 npc?s.
    Then upgrade the rally spot, and feasting hall to lvl 10 atleast 9.
    Have only 1 city, so give all other cities to friends.
    Because town hall is lvl 1, you will get A LOAD of prestige.
    Best way to get prestige is to attack lvl 10?s . ( your academy wont be able to upgrade, so you will have to have a big hero.. OR cap a lvl 2 npc insted )

Gain prestige with low army:
    ? Make warriors
    ? Send warriors on lvl 5 farming runs
    ? Attack valley?s
    ? Attack lvl 8 or 7 npc?s with 100k warriors. ( this is also how to get a hero experience very high. )

Instant troops ( prestige gaining ):
    Also if you keep attacking lvl 5s getting hero to attack lvl 10s then increasing the hero to instant troops, you will be able to get millions of troops, and thousands of prestige in no time.

Instant trebs ( prestige gaining )
    In addition to instant troops, with instant treb hero, you will be able to get 83 prestige for 1 treb.. that thats just for a lvl 10 town hall,
    if you have a lvl 2 town hall ( with academy lvl 10 ) you could get 100mill prestige maybe 1billion prestige in a matter of days insted of weeks.
    this is the best way to get billions of prestige, however you need to have a instant treb hero, which is a disadvantage for many.
    Just que trebs , then demolish, then que again... keep doing this untill you get the prestige you want.. ( or the experience for your hero you wanted... )

Note: I only made this because someone wanted to know how to make prestige, and try'd looking for a prestige farming guide but couldn't find one.
    this guide is for all who don't want to attack too much and just like evony to prestige hunt.

Have Fun all , especially all you prestige farming people loL
    Last edited by BadManStor; 09-11-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

how can you make a pres farming thread without saying how pres is gained. And this is one topic i dont think deserves a guide. Its worthless and only players who dont actively attack do it. Made for the weak. But to everyone their own.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    how can you make a pres farming thread without saying how pres is gained. And this is one topic i dont think deserves a guide. Its worthless and only players who dont actively attack do it. Made for the weak. But to everyone their own.
    I did say how to make pres lol, theres also a link for all the lazy ppl to just watch a vid about prestige farming...

and yeah, i kinda think the same about prest hunters, but hey, its a game...
    and people play how they want to play, can't force them to play your way.
    at least you know they will always have res, and you can farm them in the end lol.

to the part were is does or doesnt deserve to be here...
    i believe it does.. prestige is apart of the game, and has huge factors on to the game, e.g trading res from person to person.
    and forums are to share ideas about the game, good or bad.
    just depends on how you play the game

BMS

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's

When i said that you didnt mention how pres is determined i was right. You said to how farm for pres but left out how it is actually determined. As for being an important factor it really isnt at all. Everyone should know that if pres is limiting you from sending/receiving res then there are ways around it. So it is absolutely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I disagree with this in part, only because of the trebs method. Many players who do actively attack go on a treb building spree in order to level their hero through instant pults. The by product of such a spree is roughly 125 million prest if you level from 1100 to 1500+. Many people would class it as prestige run, even though the actual purpose was to level the hero. Players with an instant trebs hero are not weak, and they get even stronger after they level to pults.

There are also a few legit reasons to need to prest farm, such as joining an alliance with a high average prest so that you can reinforce/send resources to everyone.
    those players who actively need to use the treb method arent using it to pres farm they are using it to advance there heroes. 2 different reasons. And alliance who have pres limits arent very good. Most of the strong alliances ive met had troop requirements instead.
    Last edited by Prodigy the 5; 08-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

mati5 is true...
    and to prodigy...
    I did not want to go into actually what gives what, and how it is determinded,
    coz in my experience..
    most people just want to know how to actually get prestige, why prestige is prestige, or anything...

prestige is a huge factor... -.-... when starting a new server, prestige is everything, when being a non coiner, prestige is everything ( because if they are inactive for too long there account is deleted ), when trying to transport resources, when reinforcing a person, when enjoying the factor of just playing a game to have fun as in to prestige farm and not spend toooo much time.

there are many reasons prestige is a good factor, as well as reasons why people prestige hunt. its how the player plays the game that determines it.

BMS

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    There are ways around it for res, but it's not convienient for reinforcements within alliances. In my alliance, we have players with 170mil prest and others with 10. It can be a pain sometimes when the 170mil player gets attacked and the person right next to them is a 10mil prest dropper.

Furthermore, prest farming with trebs to level your hero is not pointless at all.

I never said anything about alliances with prest limits. And I don't think troop limits are good either. It should be hero limits. Have a good hero, or they don't admit you.
    yes, as far as i know the other alliance on my server who is strong has a hero limit as for my alliance pretty much everyone drops pres all the time, and we only require troop and hero limit.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Thank you this really helped!

your welcome lol