Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Na37 Alliances and Their States

thanks alpha

Default Mercenary NA37

Mercenary will be based in UL in NA37 please add us. Thread will be up soon.

The body of a young woman is Godís greatest achievementÖ Of course, He could have built it to laste longer but you canít have everything...

well looks like all states r filled now lets c who keeps those states
    DF Lives
    DF Grows
    DF Is Forever

Sig by Morgan le Fay

Gallia will be in Swabia. No coalition, Thank you

there is honestly no point in forming coalitions before server opening.
    1) you dont know how the alliance runs, posting threads about alliance doesnt tell you anything
    2) you dont know if the host is a noob or if he actually is exp. it is very easy to sound "smart" on forums
    3) you dont know if the alliance will fall in the first day, first week, or 2nd week

In my opinion, and just for those people looking for smart hosting abilities, diplo should not be done before server time or in the first 2-3 weeks of the server. Also, in my opinion, coalitions are worthless, yes ok it is good to have committed alliances, but how often do they really work? you basically need hosts who can get in contact with each other almost everyday if need be, and hosts that can trust each other (ex: playing together on another server/ a long time, or know each other in real life).

Just giving my opinion on some things if anyone is interested in starting a good alliance. Wish the best of luck to you all on NA 37.

If you need any other helpful hosting tips or anything else, please feel free to send me an inbox message!
    CH1 - United
    HH's: 22
    HC 12: 1
    HC 14: 3
    HC 16: 2
    HC 18: 0

All very fine points...I was asked so we thought where is the harm?
    Can always withdraw from the coalition

yes u can, but members are always asking questions, and it just makes it annoying following the war declarations (95% of the time its pointless) its just a waste of time and more stress on your shoulders
    CH1 - United
    HH's: 22
    HC 12: 1
    HC 14: 3
    HC 16: 2
    HC 18: 0

Please add Scorpion to Na37 Tuscany. We are gonna be good

Please add Scorpion ASAP we need some recognization

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_TheSaint View Post
    there is honestly no point in forming coalitions before server opening.
    1) you dont know how the alliance runs, posting threads about alliance doesnt tell you anything
    2) you dont know if the host is a noob or if he actually is exp. it is very easy to sound "smart" on forums
    3) you dont know if the alliance will fall in the first day, first week, or 2nd week

In my opinion, and just for those people looking for smart hosting abilities, diplo should not be done before server time or in the first 2-3 weeks of the server. Also, in my opinion, coalitions are worthless, yes ok it is good to have committed alliances, but how often do they really work? you basically need hosts who can get in contact with each other almost everyday if need be, and hosts that can trust each other (ex: playing together on another server/ a long time, or know each other in real life).

Just giving my opinion on some things if anyone is interested in starting a good alliance. Wish the best of luck to you all on NA 37.

If you need any other helpful hosting tips or anything else, please feel free to send me an inbox message!
    with what you jsut said you can look me and AlphaTorch on na35 we are both exp in my opinion
    DF Lives
    DF Grows
    DF Is Forever

Sig by Morgan le Fay