Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1v1 Original Writing Battle Royale [Info]

Going to have to burst a bubble here and say that those kind of images aren't appropriate for the forum, so they'll have to be removed. Likewise, I'm going to remove the example, for the bad choice of vocabulary- anyone following suit will likely find themselves with an infraction and getting this thread closed.

I like the idea of a writing contest, but let's keep it appropriate and clean for the forum, please.
    Last edited by Alusair; 09-01-2011 at 06:37 AM.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Stalking Future Victims For My Dungeon >;.;<

*stealing Germainz format here...thx in advance *

Theme: Survival
    Year: Present Time
    PoV: 1st Person
    Characters: Kailey, Huntress/Avid Outdoorswoman

Scenario: Kailey is travelling up a rarely traveled mountain logging road, her 1st hunting trip of the season. Her meat of choice: Bear. She is equipped well, but only the bare minimum (rifle {long range/high caliber, w/ scope}, pistol {short range/high caliber} assortment of freshly sharpened knives, dried meats from previous hunting season {sealed airtight to prevent enticing scents to her prey}, canteen {potent substance w/in}, hatchet, pack w/ material for shelter/bedding/dry clothes).

Her 1979 CJ5 Jeep suddenly hits a deep rut & careens down an 80ft cliff, resting dangerously upon an old sturdy evergreen. Only slightly injured and disoriented, she survives. Her keen hunting skills makes her aware of movement below her. Trolls. Hundreds of them. They eventually overtake her. She plays into 'submitting' to their wiley ways, all the while scheming her escape.

Ending: Leaving this up to you, I'm a sucka for surprises...Does she ever get what she originally set out to kill??

Last edited by Mistress Kitti; 09-02-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    Jumbled up colossus cluster ****Elequently stated & couldn't have said it any better
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    MKitti has always been the embodiment of eloquence

She plays into 'submitting' to their wiley ways
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

A story about being conquered by aliens. Yet contrary to popular culture, the aliens aren't bug-eyed monsters and slowly some people begin to question whether it's truly worth it to try and overthrow their rule...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigilstone17 View Post
    Holeypaladin is a pretty cool guy.
    I like swords.

de da le la to la dldl
    VOTE HERE

With the Grim Reaper...Awaiting your death...

Soooo......im confused . And didnt i post here?

Made by me
    Enjoy Death. It only comes once...
    Quote Originally Posted by jannge View Post
    I like your comical side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushking33 View Post
    Granted.You get the midget cricket from Men In Black.Now go shoot Kemal Rondal.

Me too. Yes.

When is it going to be ready?

By the way, can you guys include pictures? (for all the fights, the car races and submission to trolls parts?)
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Stalking Future Victims For My Dungeon >;.;<

Ahahahahaaaa!!!

*serious face* Car races? There's no steenking car races in bear hunting troll take-overs! Work with me man!

No, but seriously...it is my belief that these two enjoy the induced agony of anticipation
    Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    Jumbled up colossus cluster ****Elequently stated & couldn't have said it any better
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    MKitti has always been the embodiment of eloquence

Uh....

so I know most of you here don't care but the remaining OT crowd had their interest at least a little peaked. But so like anyways see I can't make threads for another ~30 days. I can't speak for Bree, but when I started my infraction-combo a few weeks ago I lost a lot of interest in this because I knew I couldn't make threads and making threads is vital for this kind of thing to continue. I think I will have less than 5 infraction points around 11/15, so that's the new arbitrary date that Bree and I can pretend we won't ignore.