Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ss65

Default Ss65

I wonder if there is a reason that this merger of 3 super servers, wasn't moved onto a server that was bigger than the old servers.

I also would like to know if the is a reason that there are more dead accounts on SS65 than there are flats. And did I mention that we have 3x more players filling up the same amount of space? Hell, there are more lvl 1-4 and 6-9 NPC's than there are available flats.

I don't know why evony did this. This was obviously intentionally done because the first merger was nothing like this. I know this is going to be the end of alot of people. This is just frustrating.

I completely agree. There are loads of unaligned zero pop cities dotting the map that are inactive accounts. It would have been easy to just not bring anyone over who hadn't been on in the past 30 days and wasn't in an alliance. Instead the map is completely cluttered with cities that can't be taken. Just finding a good spot is difficult because of all the trash on the map.

I hope Evony steps up and removes these cities just like it does with npcs. These people obviously aren't going to be giving you any money so make the rest of us happy since we do.

congrats you all wanted mergers and this is the crap that comes with them

i left ss59 cause this how it is 9 servers on one it sucks no room to nothing

takes longer to attack a target and takes more food

well congrats on your mergers

Quote Originally Posted by Ophy View Post
    my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

So no word from any forum moderators?

ss65 has in excess of 45k players and looking at population levels of accounts only 10k actually play. Come on sort out this mess before the super server dies. Well done Evony another fine move

well u can complain all u want i was on ss60 for a very long time and everyone complain about the 50k dead accounts. also the lag was so bad for months u couldnt even login for like 10 hours a day and even though there were threads written also every day or complains every day about it evony did nothing to help ss60. i truly beleive now looking back at it ss60 was 18 servers compacted into 1 gaint server i beleive evony wants to keep killing older servers and have people move with their friends to newer ones to start over. they feed off our addiction to this game i mean i always said i would never start again on another server but im on one now lol i lefted ss60. so word of advice to u all it wont get better it will only get worse on these huge dead super servers so i might want to start on the new servers . oooo and if u complain enough u might get captha too on top of all the lag isssues and no more issues on ur new dead super server . goood luck i made it for like 7 months before i couldnt bare ss60 any more

You asked for the merges, you got them. ss60 Was one of evony's biggest mess ups, and here it goes again.
    Oh and Mods have nothing to do with the evony company.

also y do u all think evony would jsut up and fix these servers now??? they have never tried ever to get rid of dead accounts make maps bigger so y would they jsut decide to up and listen to u all and do lol i mean all older servers complained about this in the past didnt work from them not going to work for u all sorry

We're continuing to monitor this server but the population looks right. We didn't expand the map because the goal with mergers is to increase competition and player interaction, not reduce it. If we just made the server bigger each time, then the mergers wouldn't really accomplish anything.
    Nathan Seltzer
    Evony Community Manager

Dawntracker
    Evony staff will never ask for your password.

u know dawn i think evony is trying to keep the game exciting by having mergers and more enmies is great :P. but i have never understood y u all dont do a u must sign up to go to the new server that would get rid off all these dead accounts u all could then merge all the dead accounts onto one gaint dead server and out of our way. and if an account login after then merge that didnt sign up it then could be randomdly placed onto the server

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We're continuing to monitor this server but the population looks right. We didn't expand the map because the goal with mergers is to increase competition and player interaction, not reduce it. If we just made the server bigger each time, then the mergers wouldn't really accomplish anything.
    Huge amounts of flat-fillers = no player interaction

Huge amounts of 0 population cities from players that have quit long ago = no player interaction

Accounts in Holiday due to being part of the bans in 2009/2010 = no player interaction

It would seem that a large barrier to player interaction is all the mess that you all are not cleaning up.