Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade city spaces

Default Upgrade city spaces

Now we know we're only allowed 32 spaces per city.. (If my maths is correct).. What if there was a tech that could allow you to build 1 EXTRA slot per level? Or per 2 levels allowing 5 extra slots in the end?

This would benefit people as they are allowed to have extra space in their city, like if all your 'slots' have been filled already and your population is always in the red because of say an iron city production, it's helpful to be able to build a couple extra cottages. Or to build a couple extra barracks to decrease production times.

It was just a idea that came to me now, if people like it, you can think of the name of the tech

if you could coin to get it, it would leave the rest of us in the dust....however if it is like something u study at the acadamy, im ok iwth that, as long as it isn't something you can buy

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    if you could coin to get it, it would leave the rest of us in the dust....however if it is like something u study at the acadamy, im ok iwth that, as long as it isn't something you can buy
    That's why i said to acquire it through the Academy
    Coiners will always have the advantage of speeding it up before everyone else, but that's the way it goes

Good idea.

Hmmm sorry but i don't see the point in this really, level your attack hero et viola, faster training times, less racks required so you can demo and replace them with cottages.
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    Hmmm sorry but i don't see the point in this really, level your attack hero et viola, faster training times, less racks required so you can demo and replace them with cottages.
    Yes, okay for the experienced/pro's it's a mediocre tech, but what about the less experienced/noobs? They would LOVE this tech! They either don't have the time or experience to level their heroes to huge heights. And that's why they're always at a disadvantage with other people

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    it si worth notting this is a forum for age 1 and age 2 in age their is an absolute cap on your hero's level and a cap on the gear your hero's can have it is a high cap but a cap non the less and 5 extra slots would up the maximum troops one could make in age 2.

i am ok with me having this tech but i am not sure i want every one else too.

Want to know what i think?

BEST IDEA EVER

i like the +5 spots every 2 levels, thatd be 25+ if you have it max, but this would be just TOO easy to aqquire, there need to be something you have to acheive to unlock the tech, maybe turn in some medals, or a prestige limit of 250,000 or 50,000 warriors. Something that will make it so coiners cant get it to 10 and have HUGE advantage at beginning of a server.

Tell me what you think
    Last edited by bigdogsky; 09-09-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: fix some spelling

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogsky View Post
    Want to know what i think?

BEST IDEA EVER

i like the +5 spots every 2 levels, thatd be 25+ if you have it max, but this would be just TOO easy to aqquire, there need to be something you have to acheive to unlock the tech, maybe turn in some medals, or a prestige limit of 250,000 or 50,000 warriors. Something that will make it so coiners cant get it to 10 and have HUGE advantage at beginning of a server.

Tell me what you think
    its 1 every 2 levels in acadamy
    Don't even THINK about it.

I think this is a pointless addition. People just need how to maintain their cities better. Why should ppl get more slots just cause they dont know how to do so.

I personally think its better to just make a tech to either speed up the time it takes for pop to return or one to increase the amount of pop cottages can have.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs