Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: current war city....

That's insane, love the upkeep.
    RETIRED

noiceeee..

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

That is a heavy city to be moving around. You would have to hope to port in very very close to someone and then take a nearby 10 with what you want up close. I certainly wouldn't want to NPC hop too far with all that. Our server is usually way too packed and crowded to do that. Which necessitates hopping sometimes 10-20 even 30 miles or more to get in close to a target. That also seems like a lot of res to be carrying around with you ... unless it is what you have picked up along the way I have learned to travel light ... get in , get out , take names.

Awesome Siggy by ~Jade~

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
    Ulysses S. Grant (1822 - 1885)

Nice city, rams are rough to get through but it can be done quickly even when you got 1.5 mil rams.

I figured 1.25 mil trans + extra in case they kill some off (125k trans x 10 waves give u 1.25 mil trans), but not much more than that.

Nice war city

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    More pikes trans and less rams, imo.
    More pikes for what exactly?
    and for the trans 1.5 mil is more then enough
    He has 0 honor so if he does somehow lose all 10 trans waves he sends from this city he can cure half of them putting him at 1 million again (would cure 65 percent with penicillin)
    and for the rams they can be used for good honor dumps (if anyone has the guts to attack him).

Quote Originally Posted by Kriip The Great View Post
    More pikes for what exactly?
    and for the trans 1.5 mil is more then enough
    He has 0 honor so if he does somehow lose all 10 trans waves he sends from this city he can cure half of them putting him at 1 million again (would cure 65 percent with penicillin)
    and for the rams they can be used for good honor dumps (if anyone has the guts to attack him).
    same reason he has 1m swords. pike bombs work.

i didnt say anything about heals, or losing trans. Thats a point i didnt even mention. my point that emptying cities with only 10 waves at a time can be slow still remains, he countered it by saying he doesnt mind.

your point is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnaid View Post
    That is a heavy city to be moving around. You would have to hope to port in very very close to someone and then take a nearby 10 with what you want up close. I certainly wouldn't want to NPC hop too far with all that. Our server is usually way too packed and crowded to do that. Which necessitates hopping sometimes 10-20 even 30 miles or more to get in close to a target. That also seems like a lot of res to be carrying around with you ... unless it is what you have picked up along the way I have learned to travel light ... get in , get out , take names.
    My war city has about 250b stone, similar gold, 50b food and about 10b iron/lumber, all stolen from enemies.. the way i see it its safest porting around with my army than sittin in one of my back cities only defended by 500k archers.

I would imagine on a server at his stage in the game all states are usually locked. Cap a flat, port within 20 miles of some reds and then cap a 10, at which point you only have to move the troops your going to use to clean your targets out, you dont have to move your whole army.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-12-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Yeah but you can only send 1.25mill trans at a time so over that its not worth more that 1.25mill. work it out 125000*10= oh yeah 1250000 So HAHAHA seth
    http://ploader.net/files/56a0c2776b66728ebdefe1a81c53e6bd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WarMages View Post
    Yeah but you can only send 1.25mill trans at a time so over that its not worth more that 1.25mill. work it out 125000*10= oh yeah 1250000 So HAHAHA seth
    Noob.

Get another city, oh look. Now you can send 2.5m If your stupid enough to use ensigns on trans waves that is.

gratz on your new shiny red bar, nice try tho.
    Last edited by cushseth; 09-13-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Noob.

Get another city, oh look. Now you can send 2.5m If your stupid enough to use ensigns on trans waves that is.

gratz on your new shiny red bar, nice try tho.
    I wont coment on this thread i dont want red rep lol