Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: current war city....

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rewster33 View Post
    I wont coment on this thread i dont want red rep lol
    only people of lesser than average intelligence get red rep.
    your just foreign, that doesnt qualify you.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    In that case I guess everyone on here is retarded
    Last edited by Lucas101; 09-13-2011 at 05:25 PM.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas101 View Post
    In that case I guess everyone on here is retarded then (rofl)
    I wouldnt argue that point.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  4. #24

    Default

    Nice city.. what wall setup do you typically use?
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

    Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    Nice city.. what wall setup do you typically use?
    52k traps 1k towers. not that it matters, would still take ages to tear that down even it was in noob d. phracts a mofo to kill, even with mechs at 5.2k
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    same reason he has 1m swords. pike bombs work.

    i didnt say anything about heals, or losing trans. Thats a point i didnt even mention. my point that emptying cities with only 10 waves at a time can be slow still remains, he countered it by saying he doesnt mind.

    your point is moot.


    First of all, you still did not give me a reason why he needs more pikes.

    Second of all i did not mention anything in my post, about you saying anything of heal rates and losing trans... what i did mention is the reason why i thought 1.5 million trans is more than enough.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriip The Great View Post
    First of all, you still did not give me a reason why he needs more pikes.

    Second of all i did not mention anything in my post, about you saying anything of heal rates and losing trans... what i did mention is the reason why i thought 1.5 million trans is more than enough.
    does the PIKE BOMBS WORK statement not mean anything to u? ...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas101 View Post
    does the PIKE BOMBS WORK statement not mean anything to u? ...
    He just doesn't know what they work for so he thinks they're useless

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richmond Va
    Posts
    146

    Default

    generally i go around with no walls on the city so i cant be spammed for honor, i have instant logs, so when i do need walls i can put them up quickly, as for what i normally have on them, depends on the incoming wave, but in general 17k at's 500 abs/traps, but i will most often go compact d for mech waves coming @ me since i cant move out my horses in general tho i dont get attacked, if i get ported in on by one of the other large members of the server, i will quickly setup a city into mech d with 25million scouts and will put that city in the other citys place until i have time to move war city in as well to be able to attack the offender
    Last edited by -HaCkER-; 09-13-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Rank: General
    Title: Prinzessin

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Pike bombs are one thing that do damage both in evony and rl

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •