Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Battlefield 3

agree with you on stats eric, since i bought AK, my spm has been steadily going down. but i dont put much into stats anyway, if some guy with premiun playing a 2X week on CQdom can rack up a 1000spm doesn't mean anything. rank n stats mean nothing, i remember when i started playing with you, you were like rank 15 topping the charts. sadly BF has gone down the cod road where its my stats are better than yours therefore im right and you dont know what your talking about.

on another note. anyone in the planetside 2 beta?

I rarely play any AK maps anymore. After learning how to best tackle them we just end going back to the normal maps. We seem to have more fun as a team because we don't get so split up, like we do AK. Not hating AK at all, I'd just rather play with my platoon.

Quote Originally Posted by kauto View Post
    agree with you on stats eric, since i bought AK, my spm has been steadily going down. but i dont put much into stats anyway, if some guy with premiun playing a 2X week on CQdom can rack up a 1000spm doesn't mean anything. rank n stats mean nothing, i remember when i started playing with you, you were like rank 15 topping the charts. sadly BF has gone down the cod road where its my stats are better than yours therefore im right and you dont know what your talking about.

on another note. anyone in the planetside 2 beta?
    Yup, they're useless. And ya, that was fun to see all the colonels farrrr lower than us at the end of the game And so consistently too XD

Nope, any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    I rarely play any AK maps anymore. After learning how to best tackle them we just end going back to the normal maps. We seem to have more fun as a team because we don't get so split up, like we do AK. Not hating AK at all, I'd just rather play with my platoon.
    I don't know what you're doing but you're doing it wrong... Hop in the same squad and you're good to go...

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

PS2 is pretty good, massive battles, team work, etc.

not sure where you'd get a beta code from no though but i think it's released 20th nov, free to play so defo worth checking it out

as long as your pc is half decent you should have no problems running it

My PC is pretty solid, so i'll prolly check it out.

On a more on-topic note, holy fudge nuggets covered in candy sauce:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6D6WmecY4

Gotta love dat BF3.

BUMP EDIT:
    Aftermath timmmeeee

"
    - Albert Einstein

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Aftermath is finally out?

It's about time.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Yezzir. Imma be honest, Scavenger is surprisingly a blast. I think it's that the new maps are pretty well designed in general. Been having fun playing all game modes on them.

EDIT: Sweet baby jesus, I just had the worst BF3 game i've ever played. Went 12-23... Started out in a tank, capped 4 or so flags, got a kill then the tank went down and I sunk with it. That's where things went downhill. 13 death streak... never been so frustrated in my life. But I stuck with it... I don't like to ragequit like some people *cough* Simi *cough* Got a few 3 kill streaks mingled in there with a lot of flag capping and even more dying. Ended up winning the game by a pretty large margin. THEN I ragequit
    Last edited by eric0095; 12-11-2012 at 12:30 AM.

"
    - Albert Einstein