Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All tales starts somewhere... [OOC/Interest]

Default All tales starts somewhere... [OOC/Interest]

There is an old saying among the Gemenic Wildmen that goes "only a fool would go against Fate". If you would have asked what I thought about it two years ago, I would say that was just nonsense, but if you ask me now I would agree with them. I remember the day when it all began, two years ago. It was in the city of Gandrin, near the Rivian-Cadiran border. King Harold of Rivia had traveled to Gandrin with a large portion of the Rivian Army, to prepare for the invasion of Cadiran. Harold wanted to make sure that his invasion focres were big enough to take over Cadiran, so he had messengers spread the news that whoever that could fight would travel to Gandrin, so that the could join his forces as Mercenaries. As expected, hundreds of people gathered in Gandrin, either looking for fame, wealth or adventures, or to serve their own agendas. I went there looking for the third alternative, adventures. But fate... let us say fate had other plans for those that gathered in Gandrin...

I decided to make another Medieval Fantasy RP. I hope that you will give it a try, as I spent some time planning this one out.

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance: (Pictures are fine)
    Skills:
    Personality:
    Background:
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

"Rivia"? Have you been playing "The Witcher"?

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

With the Grim Reaper...Awaiting your death...

Name: Kemal Rondal

Race: Human

Appearance: U see my sig? Thats me

Skills: Another swordsman, but due to being a cross of an elf (the ones that change into a wolf) and a powerful and wellknown human spellcaster, he is naturally able to shift at will into any animal or plant he prefers.

Personality: In simple words: Comedic

Background: Was lost by his parents while they fought against a raiding party comprised of humans upon their home. This happened when he was five years old. Wandered for days among the pastures of his land until a kindly old shephard took him in and taught him the ways of the world. He lived with the shephard for 19 yearr, until the shephard died. Kemal then strapped on his sword and forged out into the world, eager to learn its secrets.
    Last edited by Kemal Rondal; 09-22-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Made by me
    Enjoy Death. It only comes once...
    Quote Originally Posted by jannge View Post
    I like your comical side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushking33 View Post
    Granted.You get the midget cricket from Men In Black.Now go shoot Kemal Rondal.

Quote Originally Posted by Montros View Post
    "Rivia"? Have you been playing "The Witcher"?
    Yeah. I didn't come up with anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    Name: Kemal Rondal

Race: Human

Appearance: U see my sig? Thats me

Skills: Another swordman. Loves potions and bugs.

Personality: Wanted to ask you about that. Should i make it:

1) Comedic?
    2) Serious?
    3) Lunatic?
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

oh good. il go with comedic

Made by me

Name: Krow
    Race: Elf/ Ogre ;D
    Appearance: (Sig :P )
    Skills: Strong build, Fast reflexes, Spell caster . only fire and water at the minute, -Abandon'd apprentice & all around fighter with a 2 string ogre camp bow.
    Personality: Serious, Self concious, reserved, To aggresive in fights.
    Background:With a tale from the parents the elf had taken a liking to the injured ogre who had cared for it to better health, after falling in love they had there child, who had the knowledge reflexes and skills of a elf, but the brute strength and build of a ogre, Being an apprentice his master got killed meaning he had wondered to this town on his own lost without guidance through mid training.

Glad to join and hope my apps okay.

Done by the man himself *jdm* Cheers Mate !

*wonders whether he should choose Absylonia, but is sad at the thought that she might be hunted as an abomination*

Name:Teo norblack
    Race:Human/0rc
    Appearance:celtic_warrior.jpg
    (essentially something like this but with a bigger sword chainmail, and thin plate and the shield is on his back and is square
    Skills:battle, some magic (mostly just things to increase strength and size), strength, (is a warrior with a magical sword and armor)
    Personality:rough, fun loving, enjoys battle, loves to drink.
    Background:With the remains of an exploded asteroid Teo and his master forged a weapon and armor, the master then brought it to a group of magical elves who put spells on them both. Later on after the death of his master he used them in battle and found that they were powerful and the armor over exceeded what most armor would be able to withstand. When he trained with the monks of Crosial they taught him some magic before he left them.At 6'10 275lbs he loves to fight and when injured enough his nordic blood comes in and he goes into a berserk, and when angered his mothers orc blood brings out his hot tempered rage.
    Last edited by paingodsson; 09-21-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Name: Terlen Relaon
    Race: Half human half black dragon
    Appearance: Standing at a height of just a bit over 6'3, with brown hair, emerald green irises, he is clad in black leather armor with a grey cloak beneath which his wings and tail are carefully hidden. His claws only appear in bouts of extreme anger but normally he can keep them retracted to look like normal human fingernails. He also carries his favored weapon, a heavy Voulge. He also tries to hide any trace of his Dragon blood.
    Skills: Speed, Enhanced Strength, Intelligence, and the hereditary skill of the black dragon's breath weapon (but he hates using it and seldom ever has to)
    Personality: He is usually cold and uncaring to people he doesn't know well but has been known to be a bit more friendly to those he knows
    Background: Born in the village of Rakin, Terlen didn't have an 'ideal' childhood instead he had one marked with violence due to his lineage it was here he started to hide the signs of his blood. After his home was destroyed in a brief skirmish with a large force of bandits he joined with a mercenary company called the "Blood Wolfs" at the age of 14, there he learned how to use the Voulge effectively mastering it within 3 years. After leaving the Wolfs he became a wandering blade for hire.
    Last edited by urukhai9; 09-21-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urukhai9 View Post
    Name: Terlen Relaon
    Race: Half human half black dragon
    Appearance: Standing at a height of just a bit over 6'3, with brown hair, emerald green irises, he is clad in black half mail with a grey cloak. He also carries his favored weapon, a heavy Voulge. He also tries to hide any trace of his Dragon blood.
    Skills: Speed, Enhanced Strength, Intelligence, and the hereditary skill of the black dragon's breath weapon (but he hates using it and seldom ever has to)
    Personality: He is usually cold and uncaring to people he doesn't know well but has been known to be a bit more friendly to those he knows
    Background: Born in the village of Rakin, Terlen didn't have an 'ideal' childhood instead he had one marked with violence due to his lineage it was here he started to hide the signs of his blood. After his home was destroyed in a brief skirmish with a large force of bandits he joined with a mercenary company called the "Blood Wolfs" at the age of 14, there he learned how to use the Voulge effectively mastering it within 3 years. After leaving the Wolfs he became a wandering blade for hire.
    i was like...hmm, normal app, good, good....but when i read half black dragon, i was like

Made by me