Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Key offer

Default Key offer

Lol Evony, your silver key offer to me is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Already own over 50 keys. Chests would have been more useful. So... what do the people that keep evony free forever gain? Lol.
    Belinda, aka Belle
    Leeeee
    SS56

The key subject doesnt need 3 threads. If you dont like it then dont buy it. Its that simple. If you have more keys then chests then ask other spenders to add you to their friends list.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    The key subject doesnt need 3 threads. If you dont like it then dont buy it. Its that simple. If you have more keys then chests then ask other spenders to add you to their friends list.
    Ok, wasnt 3 threads when i posted lol. Have allready asked people to send them but no coiners as such on an advanced super server. Its a no brainer that evony have offered the key thing to encourage people to open their wallets. But whats in it for the likes of me? I cannot see the Vesta being offered in that mail. Evony trying to alienate their coiners?
    Belinda, aka Belle
    Leeeee
    SS56

this was the 3rd thread to be made. so yes when you posted there where already 2 others. this making it 3.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Oh joy another thread on the "key conspiracy". Keep this up and this subject might surpass the amount of suggestion threads wanting to purchase a key to open up the 1000's of chests in our inventories.

Here's one from SbD's list of suggestions.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=121799

Did I mention players have been badgering Evony about keys and chests.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Oh joy another thread on the "key conspiracy". Keep this up and this subject might surpass the amount of suggestion threads wanting to purchase a key to open up the 1000's of chests in our inventories.

Here's one from SbD's list of suggestions.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=121799

Did I mention players have been badgering Evony about keys and chests.
    Lol they are requesting stuff, I wasnt. I was pointing out evonys hipocrisy of catering for one group of people whilst alienating another. Whom incidetally keep evony free forever. Whats the problem with that?
    Belinda, aka Belle
    Leeeee
    SS56

Quote Originally Posted by Jane1968 View Post
    Lol they are requesting stuff, I wasnt. I was pointing out evonys hipocrisy of catering for one group of people whilst alienating another. Whom incidetally keep evony free forever. Whats the problem with that?
    I don?t see how they "alienate" you, just because you don?t have any chests? Me myself is a spender, and I have 179 chests in my inventory. That?s because I have friends I guess... lol. Or you?re just unlucky. Or you spend too much for your friends to catch up with you, sending you chests. Or you just haven?t tried hard enough to get people to add you to their list.
    "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."- Nagato

You have more keys than chests and you're complaining?

Are you the only spender on your server or something? Ask in world chat for chests if no one in your alliance bothers to spend as much as you do.

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    You have more keys than chests and you're complaining?

Are you the only spender on your server or something? Ask in world chat for chests if no one in your alliance bothers to spend as much as you do.
    Lol its a Super Server so people tend to spend less, only to buy ports occassionaly. Maybe I spend too much? And should spend less. Thank you Evony for the light bulb moment. Excellent marketing stratdgy there.
    Belinda, aka Belle
    Leeeee
    SS56

i don't coin to begin with so i have well over 3,000 chests at the moment. I do not see a point in this deal because it is still aimed at coiners. If you have to buy a key and you are a non-coiner, it doesn't matter because you still will have 0 cents. You still have to coin to get the key. In other words, unless you are a coiner, it's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer