Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Evony Thanks for the Silver Keys

  1. #1

    Default Evony Thanks for the Silver Keys

    First off Evony....Thanks so much!!

    Why the "Thanks"?

    1) Well, finally I can rest my back from hauling around the couple thousand chests (Yes I have that many).

    2) Evony has finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a janitor by allowing me to have so many keys, and now I feel important finally.

    Please take the time to "Thank" Evony for their hard work and dedication to come up with something we can use.

  2. #2

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyRabisa View Post
    First off Evony....Thanks so much!!

    Why the "Thanks"?

    1) Well, finally I can rest my back from hauling around the couple thousand chests (Yes I have that many).

    2) Evony has finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a janitor by allowing me to have so many keys, and now I feel important finally.

    Please take the time to "Thank" Evony for their hard work and dedication to come up with something we can use.
    At 50 cents a key you are thanking them ?? At 5 cents it might have been a deal. Maybe if they put them on wheel of crap or gave 3 free to each account......
    I salute those who continue to play an honest game.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M2Biker View Post
    At 50 cents a key you are thanking them ?? At 5 cents it might have been a deal. Maybe if they put them on wheel of crap or gave 3 free to each account......
    Actually $. 50 is about right (high for some), but if they were slick about it they could give a volume discount and sell what I would call "Jailers Key rings" or "Dungeon-master Key Rings" ( like the speaker package) with lets say 10 keys on it at half the rate ($ .25 each). But then again I am a businessman and believe in making money and keeping the bottom line fat.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M2Biker View Post
    At 50 cents a key you are thanking them ?? At 5 cents it might have been a deal. Maybe if they put them on wheel of crap or gave 3 free to each account......
    Why would they have them for 5 cents when we buy packages and get them for 30 dollars, I think you're expecting too much and being unreasonable, 100 cents would have been good also, same price as on war, but 50 cents? hell I bought one as I need to save the rest of my current coins for holiday, and got a truce,adv tele, excal, 3 corselets a script and some other stuff, if I can hit 1 button for a silver key and get all that which is more then 150 cents total its a deal for me, which by the way is the worst package so ... stop grumbling and say thank you evony, as I really did enjoy this feature, wish I'd have had more cash on me to drop to take full advantage of this offer.

    THANKS AGAIN EVONY

    You've got enemies? Good that means you've stood up for something in your life.

  5. #5

    Default

    You're welcomed
    OH MAH GAWD I R DURMB HURP DURP


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Evony HQ, glitching the fixes
    Posts
    897

    Default

    LOL, if I had *anything* to complain about with the keys, it'd be that Evony didn't put them under the "Special Offer" tab in the shop... I've been waiting since my first day playing, for there to be something in that damn tab!!!! *pout*

    Seriously though, people have been asking for keys for so long, and Evony finally catered to the requests of their players. Shouldn't really be something to be so excited about, but since it's unusual, it's VERY exciting!!!!

    As to the price... at 50cents each, it's the equivalent of 10 spins... and many of the chests had 10 amulets in them, thereby making the key free... not to mention all the extra goodies you get with the chest, so seriously.... what's to complain about?

    Except that damn "Special Offer" tab....
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    LOL, if I had *anything* to complain about with the keys, it'd be that Evony didn't put them under the "Special Offer" tab in the shop... I've been waiting since my first day playing, for there to be something in that damn tab!!!! *pout*

    Seriously though, people have been asking for keys for so long, and Evony finally catered to the requests of their players. Shouldn't really be something to be so excited about, but since it's unusual, it's VERY exciting!!!!

    As to the price... at 50cents each, it's the equivalent of 10 spins... and many of the chests had 10 amulets in them, thereby making the key free... not to mention all the extra goodies you get with the chest, so seriously.... what's to complain about?

    Except that damn "Special Offer" tab....

    Exactly!, Plus not to mention the Excal (40cents) and the adv port (90cents) in the other!..

    People should stop complaining that it costs 50cents.. Thats CHEAP.


    By the amazing Luda

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    let's just say "Show me" hehe
    Posts
    244

    Default

    The only thing I am going to complain about is that I only bought four of the keys......when I went back to buy more the deal was over......bummer


    Thank you evony......I'll be looking forward to the sale of more keys or how about another free food friday woot!!


    BTW Anthony its good to see you in the threads again and I agree with the idea of buying more than one key at a discounted rate that would have been spectacular!


    *Patiently waiting on the edge of my seat for the next great evony idea*

    Thanks Luda & JDM for the awesome sig!

    [robbiehart]: i could grap the whip an go indianna jones on her LOL
    [SatanAngel]: mate trust me anyone who knows Arwyn will tell you, you would not stand a chance

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1

    Default Alice in the wonderland

    Good day i'm very happy to be now a part of your guest book. Now come to drop some words my guest book at My cool place

  10. #10

    Default Troll killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliceu950 View Post
    Good day i'm very happy to be now a part of your guest book. Now come to drop some words my guest book at My cool place
    Chalk up another "Troll Kill" for the Mods..great job!!

    After looking back and talking to a few people, I did find out that many didn't participate because they didn't have the funds at the time of the keys event. I understand that it was a first time thing, and building the suspense was probably "Key" (pun intended) to getting everyone excited. In the future can there possibly be a longer advance notice (that is if there is a next time), maybe an extra 2-3 days.

    Arwyn...I don't get into the forums too awful much, but I will make an better effort from now on. Take care.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •