Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the worst game you've ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by =Angel= View Post
    no it isnt :P i have played it, its stupid
    In what way was it stupid ? IMO it was good for it's time ( probably looks like garbage now >>) hmmm , been awhile since I played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    In what way was it stupid ? IMO it was good for it's time ( probably looks like garbage now >>) hmmm , been awhile since I played it.
    Ya it does XD

i bet that time had bad grafics but i stand your point

By Morgan Le Fay

(the first delta forces sucked, I agree, but Delta Force: Black Hawk Down was pretty good, the last one I played)

As for the worst game I've played... I don't know its name. It's a Ps2 game that looks more like a Ps1 game -and I bet it wouldn't even use the ps1's full capacities. Basically, you control some sort of canon installed on a ship, and must shoot down enemy boat, with a low quality background and a fixed position (you can only rotate). Really poor. I actually love the ancient games that use the same mechanism, but I was disappointed with this one.
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Inside my own little corner, on the crossway of sanity and chaos.

Well, cripes. I'd have to say that honor belongs to Parasite Eve 2, in my book. They HAD to go and make all those changes to the game, and ruin it for me on the PE franchise. :P

I loved the original PE, but...*sigh*

Special Props To Don Ezio for this!

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

the card game war on computer.

i do not have any of bad games becuse i all ways buy the good games

Default re

never played any game by me so far.. infect not interested.. but i got some review by my brother that Gun games is so worst game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayr View Post
    I just thought of this for no particular reason, but I'm curious to what the WORST games are that people here have played.

I'll start off with a shooter game called delta force. Firstly the graphics were horrendous, hell DOS games were better than this. But that's not what really bothered me.

There was 20 or so different weapons to choose from, some had scopes, some were MGs you ge the idea. Each gun either killed a person in one hit, or two hits. One hit, you shoot a guy in the foot. He dies instantly. Two hit, you shoot a guy in the head, he's good as new. That and the fact that the bullets looked like lazers, and if you were trying to hit a guy from long range who was walking slowly, you'd have to aim to the side to even hit him.
    ive TRIED that game and the first thing i thought about it is what the hell did i install on my pc...i thought it contains the strongest virus of all.

NCAA Final Four 2003 for PS2 was pretty bad. I knew it was horrible when I went 26-3 and lost in my conference tourney final with a mid-major school but did not make the NCAA tourney. Note that I beat the number 3, 5, and 18 team in the top 25 poll and was ranked 11th myself. In real life with that type of NCAA resume, you should be one the first schools to get an at large bid, but according to this game the 35th ranked team in country is better then the one ranked in the top half of their poll. That same season that I played, Oral Roberts went 28-1 and did make the NCAA tourney either. SMH

My House. On Earth. In The Universe. See you when you get here. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    Almost ashamed to admit this one but: Horseland. It's very purple and very 1999.

but ponies rock. So I played it. And might again.
    Am I the only one who noticed something there?

I don't really play a lot of video games besides Evony... So I'll say Age 2 (No offense evony
    S148- DeadKnight, SCORPION
    Pres- 614k right now but growing to fast for me to keep track of. Not that it matters anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost101 View Post
    Needs more cowbell
    <17:40>[MaximusI]: ELITES is recruiting, I could tell you we're going to rule Evony but that would be a lie chances are we get our cans kicked but well have fun doing it