Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My mate unloading some mechs

Just a shot but after your mech killed the 60k arch it your remaining range tried to take out his mech range units cause of higher attack. Which left the defender pretty much in mech d and the rest of your mech got slaughtered. Not saying this is right just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by stiehl1 View Post
    Just a shot but after your mech killed the 60k arch it your remaining range tried to take out his mech range units cause of higher attack. Which left the defender pretty much in mech d and the rest of your mech got slaughtered. Not saying this is right just a suggestion
    not even remotely close..archers were anchored, never moved forward. Dont layer mechs for a tradefire.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

These reports were... Umm funny, yeah i think that's the right word.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

I'd like to know why it failed badly too, .

By the amazing Luda

*cough* naked mechs *cough*

sorry, something was stuck in my throat. meh on the hits, but good learning experience for you and your buddy (I hope).
    83 - rtafishalinsanity - IMMT - retired
    133 - RTA - IMMT - retired
    ss63 - Slapstick - Tyrant - retired
    159 - solonely - None - just frolicking around
    160 - Laaaaaaagggggg
    168 - hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    not even remotely close..archers were anchored, never moved forward. Dont layer mechs for a tradefire.
    Thank you for explaining to me Next time i shall know, And will be able to adjust accordingly (or help Doc as was the case here)

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I don't recall saying the arch moved. But I was throwing out an idea to the question that was asked of why it failed. You gave an answer to a question that WASN'T asked on what to do differently.

Quote Originally Posted by stiehl1 View Post
    I don't recall saying the arch moved. But I was throwing out an idea to the question that was asked of why it failed. You gave an answer to a question that WASN'T asked on what to do differently.
    No, i didnt answer any question, i told you that you were 100% wrong and not even close, and then explained what happened.

Just saying your wrong and not explaining would be rude.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

cush has a point... and he is right lol
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

No, i didnt answer any question, i told you that you were 100% wrong and not even close, and then explained what happened.

Just saying your wrong and not explaining would be rude.
    You say you didn't answer any question but explained what happened??? You said arch didn't move. That doesn't eplain anything. You also said not to layer mech hits. So what I'm getting from this is that a layered mech hit will never wipe all arch??? Lol. The question is why didn't all arch die.