Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A lolz worth pic (Transport Bomb)

My House. On Earth. In The Universe. See you when you get here. Bye.

+ rep for epicalness, even if it's not yours =)

I totally want to but don't want to try that...
    S148- DeadKnight, SCORPION
    Pres- 614k right now but growing to fast for me to keep track of. Not that it matters anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost101 View Post
    Needs more cowbell
    <17:40>[MaximusI]: ELITES is recruiting, I could tell you we're going to rule Evony but that would be a lie chances are we get our cans kicked but well have fun doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    This was timed - I believe, but the person/other 'player' was online and healed before this wave..
    This is correct lol the defenders 68 million honour meant a low heal. But thats not the point This is the standard for transport bombers everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadKnightS2 View Post
    + rep for epicalness, even if it's not yours =)

I totally want to but don't want to try that...
    Do not worry my friend i shall teach you in the ways of Transport bombing, but one day You can hope to be as good as Doc, Myself or Blackhands with Transport bombs

A few Things to keep in mind when transport bombing (the basic way, for the learning transport bomber)

1: send 100k transporters (125k if you can spare the ensigns) at a random neighbour. the more waves the better
    2: send arch rainbow to land 1 sec before transporters hit. (to clear towers if gates are closed)
    3: DO NOT SCOUT!!!!.
    4: ?????
    5: PROFIT!

Now for a message from my sponsor, my teacher Blackhands from his original post that caught me onto this wonderfull attack

To those not familiar with the high-risk/adrenaline-boosting transport bomb stratagem i pioneered on server 4, it works thus;
    It is simple to use, and can be very satisfying, and often hilarious.

Pick a neighbour at random, and without scouting, launch 100k transports at them! (carrying resources if you want to spice things up a little)

Results can often be surprising! - i am incredulous it hasn't caught on as a standard evony tactical operation to match 10 farming, meat or rainbow waves or scout bombs. Must be cos it works just like a scout bomb but slower and without the enemy casualties... anyhoooo enjoy!

And if you have the troops to spare! why not surprise a neighbour! You'll laugh together about it for months! either that or he'll cry that you plundered him while he was doing closed-gates wall maintenance!

Transport bombs.. an attack you'll never regret sending!

*CAUTION* :side affects of transport bombs may include but are not limited to the following; anxiety, loss of hair, smashed computer screen, irreparable relations with neighbours, headaches, expulsion from alliance, alliance hit of the week award, the making of another Arnie movie, alliance fail of the week award, loss of resources, chlamydia, regret, loss of confidence, alcoholism, Ragnarok, shame, sexual impotence, bipolar disorder, loss of face among peers, paranoia, 'that quitting again feeling', massive drug abuse, domestic violence, switching from evony browser to adult websites, insomnia, Alektorophobia(fear of chickens), mumps, the urge to ask when the next server merge is happening, Optophobia(fear of opening one's eyes), night terrors, the second coming of Christ, Arachibutyrophobia(fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth), alliance chat shyness, hereditary diabetes, resignation from alliance post, 2012, self-harm, Brokbackophobia(fear of a sequel to Brokeback Mountain), Genocide, FBT(full body tourettes), posting on the forums, plotting the downfall of Susan Boyle, unexplained windsurfing, marching on York, unreasonable kinslaying, a berrating from your alliance host, the end of days, hatred of Rosie O'Donnell, the burning of a judge from a popular talent show inside a wicker man, voter apathy, deep-vein thrombosis, charades and UTTER LOSS OF TROOPS..... cont in volume 2.

Now for MAXIMUM transportyness and maximum Bombiness, The correct way to transport bomb someone is:
    10 citys
    lvl 10 rally spots in all citys
    12,375,000 transporters
    your prefered arch rainbow
    1 enemy city
    steps:
    1: send Arch rainbow, with a very long camp time to coordinate porters behind it.
    2: Coordinate all transporters (all must be 125k waves) to land 1 second after arch rainbow
    3: NO SCOUTING!!
    4: suffer some of the described side effects above
    5: ?????
    6: let them hit
    7: PROFIT!!!!
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 10-06-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Very very epicmuch!!

Love the "bombiness", I gotta use that!
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Meh, happens all the time.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

The transport bomb will replace the mech wave given time, fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by BS. View Post
    The transport bomb will replace the mech wave given time, fact.
    this is how i feel too. We have planted the seed of Transbombs amongst the masses, and soon Everyone shall have mass reports like this (correct bombing):

http://evonyurl.com/z5pq90
    Or from your side you get:
    http://www.evonyurl.com/vljcwd

and you go home knowing youve Transbombed correctly.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 10-17-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

LOL plus rep

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

Lol fantastic love it