Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: just because its been ahwile

Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCobra View Post
    So you took all troops from every city and put them into one city and took a screenshot. yay.
    Ive never seen anyone that has 300k ballis/150k pults/10 mil scouts etc. in a regular farming city of theirs.. y'know - I think this might be one of those things called a war city...
    Server 133 (SS62)

Find me if you dare!

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    Ive never seen anyone that has 300k ballis/150k pults/10 mil scouts etc. in a regular farming city of theirs.. y'know - I think this might be one of those things called a war city...
    Holland i like you, but your crazy. I've never heard of such a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by BS. View Post
    Holland i like you, but your crazy. I've never heard of such a thing.
    That's BS.
    "I fought with courage to preserve
    Not my way of life, but yours"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6dsSRcbJA

wow nice city

So you took all troops from every city and put them into one city and took a screenshot. yay.
    Even IF he did pile every troop of his into his city.. Your main/war city, wouldn't even scratch that.

since this is a brag and screen shot thread, i will post a screen shot of all 8 citys when i wake up so u can see not even close to all troops in 1 city, all troops in 1 city totals almost 1bil an hour, theres 7 others that eat between 15-30m/hr with vesta on
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Title: Prinzessin

just wondering why would you need troop numbers like that seems pointless to have 20mil arch and 100mil scouts just saying

second why would you even bother when you cant even stay outta holiday long enough to do a full attack.

third your sitting there paying for a game which u dont even get to play another pointless ambition by yourself its like buying slabs of beer that your just goin to tip down the dunny.

that being said nice troops numbers no matter how pointless your account maybe

Quote Originally Posted by smokedrinkbehappy View Post
    just wondering why would you need troop numbers like that seems pointless to have 20mil arch and 100mil scouts just saying

second why would you even bother when you cant even stay outta holiday long enough to do a full attack.

third your sitting there paying for a game which u dont even get to play another pointless ambition by yourself its like buying slabs of beer that your just goin to tip down the dunny.

that being said nice troops numbers no matter how pointless your account maybe
    People can keep growing numbers and growing, Because evony designed so well xD. Not that theirs a point, 100mil scouts= Scout bomb people bro, knock down archers. And archers for other hits/defense

very nice show off, +rep
    If I have helped you, or you enjoy my comments rep me (click on the scale)

Nice city +Rep
    Thanks to Morgan La Fey for amazing Pic