Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK

Hybrid View

Default 2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK

when compared to the old phract smack record mine killed more exp wasnt as high on mine cuz he cleared his and u get 2x exp when u win

was a completly natural scenario had to beat the gates down to 5 loyalty to get the guy to open i actually tried to mech it with that same 1225 attack hero when 5k range was up was very disappointed when gates stayed closed
    http://www.evonyurl.com/8p9cja (scout report)

http://www.evonyurl.com/nawr1c (layer clearer)
    here i sent like 5 or 6 99k cav waves to clear the rest of the layers they werent pretty but got the job done ( no report )
    http://www.evonyurl.com/5jst78 (i see the light)
    http://www.evonyurl.com/l9zw43 ( GET SOME )

i collect all my good hits but this one was truly epic so i figured id share for once

NICE phract hit.

Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.

Very, very nice hit!!!!

I'd say that is the second best phract smack I've seen (after Kiki's 3 mil kill )
    Server 133 (SS62)

Find me if you dare!

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    Very, very nice hit!!!!

I'd say that is the second best phract smack I've seen (after Kiki's 3 mil kill )

ive seen a 3 mil archer kill phract smack but it looked completly staged was like 3.4 million archers 0 defenses 0 mechs only archers my hero vs that woulda killed 10 million

if thats the one ur speaking of

but ty

AND WHASSSUP rew yeah i had to put this one on here usually i dont like people learning how i kill but phract smacks are old news

Quote Originally Posted by GameEnder View Post
    ive seen a 3 mil archer kill phract smack but it looked completly staged was like 3.4 million archers 0 defenses 0 mechs only archers my hero vs that woulda killed 10 million

if thats the one ur speaking of

but ty

AND WHASSSUP rew yeah i had to put this one on here usually i dont like people learning how i kill but phract smacks are old news
    Nah theres a different one done by Kiki that wasn't a total setup lol. But good hit OP

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    (after Kiki's 3 mil kill )
    Never seen that one before.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

wicked phract smack and interesting layer clearing wave

thanks for making it sticky!!!!

yeah i didnt see that one either @ acers comment but i dont doubt it possible

but for what i was facing that was pretty much the most i was gonna get his troops killed 3 layers a round till i picked them off 1 by 1 and that was his main hero it was prolly excalled so it was prolly round 2 i started taking fire from heavy mechs with a decent attack hero
    and intel dont matter with phract i sent a 1225 attack hero not much more i could have done

not to mention that was all timed down to like 3 seconds i knew the guy was offline but always play like im facing the worst case scenario

and ty again for keeping this report

Quote Originally Posted by Datts View Post
    wicked phract smack and interesting layer clearing wave
    ya thats a wave i invented it works well vs thin layers
    http://www.evonyurl.com/la4crk CD DEFENSE LAYER CLEANER (would have took 5 100k cav waves to do that)
    or also is good at taking out chunky lasyers as long as ponies are there if ponies arent there it will split the damage between remaining layers and isnt to effiective which is why i just cav bombed the rest

i shouldet give away to much before my guide comes out its done just being edited by a paralegal atm i dont spell to good and never use a . or anything

but its only about attacking and defending so look out for the GameEnder guide coming soon
    Last edited by GameEnder; 10-11-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameEnder View Post
    thanks for making it sticky!!!!

yeah i didnt see that one either @ acers comment but i dont doubt it possible

but for what i was facing that was pretty much the most i was gonna get his troops killed 3 layers a round till i picked them off 1 by 1 and that was his main hero it was prolly excalled so it was prolly round 2 i started taking fire from heavy mechs with a decent attack hero
    and intel dont matter with phract i sent a 1225 attack hero not much more i could have done

not to mention that was all timed down to like 3 seconds i knew the guy was offline but always play like im facing the worst case scenario

and ty again for keeping this report

ya thats a wave i invented it works well vs thin layers
    http://www.evonyurl.com/la4crk CD DEFENSE LAYER CLEANER (would have took 5 100k cav waves to do that)
    or also is good at taking out chunky lasyers as long as ponies are there if ponies arent there it will split the damage between remaining layers and isnt to effiective which is why i just cav bombed the rest

i shouldet give away to much before my guide comes out its done just being edited by a paralegal atm i dont spell to good and never use a . or anything

but its only about attacking and defending so look out for the GameEnder guide coming soon
    You didnt invent that, common sense would dicate those are the results of sending that hit. Lol. Theres quite a few hits youll never see that are used regularely.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    You didnt invent that, common sense would dicate those are the results of sending that hit. Lol. Theres quite a few hits youll never see that are used regularely.
    I invented a wave called the this-is-koraks-sucky-attack-mech-that-killed-towers wave. It's really pretty effective and only takes up 100k mechs for 10k ATs!

I will post it soon :P jk
    Don't even THINK about it.