Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

+rep

I find this even better than a 2m archer kill, since you also killed 90k mechs

very impressive battle mechanics knowledge here. the CD layer muncher is cool

I bet cush is green with envy

teehee

*pokes cush*
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

like it , +1 rep !
    Question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me

very nice hit. +rep to you

ty for the info is a better way than cav smacking thru a compact d

+rep ... nice hit

Awesome Siggy by ~Jade~

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.
    Ulysses S. Grant (1822 - 1885)

Lovin this hit, and that layer cleaner for CD's looks like it works pretty well. I will have to try it out sometime. +rep and Id like to see you post here more often.

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

Quote Originally Posted by GameEnder View Post
    about my 24k waves

well on my 18th server now and i have never seen anyone that i have not taught use it so as far as being used on a regular like u say that is not the case

u prolly would doubt me if i told u i invented the treb town for honor dropping as well

ive also improved on the advanced scout bomb (the old version was 99999 scout 1 cav)my version is more commenly knows as a mech d breaker which people are usin alot more now a days

no one taught me these things and again in 18 servers of game play these tactics and waves were not used before i came up with them

id tell u some more cool things i have accomplished but that might get me into trouble

but if ur on either server 151 152 153 154 155 or 156 im sure we can settle this in other ways
    It's a nice series and decent hits but you need to lose the over inflated self-importance mate.

Every now and again, someone claims they invented a revolutionary new wave or no one taught them this or that and therefore the whole community owes them some debt of thanks and recognition for their pioneering brilliance.

The truth is that, through understanding and learning the battle mechanics of the game and experimentation on the field, MANY MANY people will arrive at the same conclusions and wave types. It's not rocket science or remotely ground breaking given the predictability of what will happen when you attack a certain way.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by GameEnder View Post
    about my 24k waves

well on my 18th server now and i have never seen anyone that i have not taught use it so as far as being used on a regular like u say that is not the case

u prolly would doubt me if i told u i invented the treb town for honor dropping as well

ive also improved on the advanced scout bomb (the old version was 99999 scout 1 cav)my version is more commenly knows as a mech d breaker which people are usin alot more now a days

no one taught me these things and again in 18 servers of game play these tactics and waves were not used before i came up with them

id tell u some more cool things i have accomplished but that might get me into trouble

but if ur on either server 151 152 153 154 155 or 156 im sure we can settle this in other ways

u are on 152?:P

REALLY nice hit .
    Thats a beaut .

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    REALLY nice hit .
    Thats a beaut .

BMS
    he is my student :P