Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK

So whats the latest update to this thread is GameEnder still working on his operation `Sweet Revenge`?

ever going to go after cushseth like we were promised?? would be nice to see a epic battle tho i have my thoughts on who would win already

Nice hit, you should thank ur hero
    Oh Yes, there will be blood...

s92-LostSouls
    ss29-Virtue
    ss54-DeathINC Hall Of Pain, WARRRRR
    s160-Host of DeathINC

Im pretty sure i saw 2.8mil Archers in that initial scout report guys....so it is false advertisement bc he killed even more than what h said

Quote Originally Posted by Wr3kl3ss View Post
    Im pretty sure i saw 2.8mil Archers in that initial scout report guys....so it is false advertisement bc he killed even more than what h said
    No, Title say: "2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK" but he only killed 1.95mil archers so its not more than what he said.

But a nice hit +Rep
    Thanks to Morgan La Fey for amazing Pic

Quote Originally Posted by kannan View Post
    No, Title say: "2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK" but he only killed 1.95mil archers so its not more than what he said.

But a nice hit +Rep
    one on one battles that are set up are stupid and a complete waste of time and 99.9999% of the time if both players are knowlegable about the game no one wins really I for one in that have been called out to do one on ones have never lost or won for that matter cause the player thats on offense will stop attacking once his troop#'s get to a certain lvl (if he or she is smart) and then the defender becomes the attacker and usually the same outcome will happen. every now and then you geta good wr. but its rare, but defense reports are plentiful which is good and fun at times. oh and it says 2mil arch kill bwhahaha peeps are squaking over a meesly 50k arch CMON! i guess he should of put the post as almost 2mil arch kill hehe.
    Last edited by xygent1; 02-24-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Great hit!

dat was a nice phrack smack +Rep
    FTW......ss39

My question is if anyone has tried a Phrac Smack since the initial report from GE (major props to him).

Everyone I ask says that they don't care much about horses and that they build for mech. waves. everyone likes them ballista hits. but I'm sure cavs and phracs can play a bigger role than just spam and loyalty.

I am building for three good phrac waves to test this idea. I know that walls and pikes should be gone before I send but when should be the best combo to send a phrac wave?

p.s.

I am in AgeII, anyone tried the Phrac Smack in AgeII ??
    Last edited by P.P. LePew; 02-20-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Ever since I saw this I've been pumping out phracts non-stop, love em, GREAT HIT!