Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 mil archers killed plus 90k mechs in 1 PHRACT SMACK

Quote Originally Posted by GameEnder View Post
    about my 24k waves

well on my 18th server now and i have never seen anyone that i have not taught use it so as far as being used on a regular like u say that is not the case

u prolly would doubt me if i told u i invented the treb town for honor dropping as well

ive also improved on the advanced scout bomb (the old version was 99999 scout 1 cav)my version is more commenly knows as a mech d breaker which people are usin alot more now a days

no one taught me these things and again in 18 servers of game play these tactics and waves were not used before i came up with them

id tell u some more cool things i have accomplished but that might get me into trouble

but if ur on either server 151 152 153 154 155 or 156 im sure we can settle this in other ways

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    It's a nice series and decent hits but you need to lose the over inflated self-importance mate.

Every now and again, someone claims they invented a revolutionary new wave or no one taught them this or that and therefore the whole community owes them some debt of thanks and recognition for their pioneering brilliance.

The truth is that, through understanding and learning the battle mechanics of the game and experimentation on the field, MANY MANY people will arrive at the same conclusions and wave types. It's not rocket science or remotely ground breaking given the predictability of what will happen when you attack a certain way.
    Kiki hit it on the nose. Myself, kiki, spooner and a few others have probably been using hits you think you invented for months if not longer than the general community. I know personally ive been playing sense 2 days after the game came out and was always in a top notch group of innovators who fell upon things noone else is doing. You dont invent things, anyone who knows mechanics in depth tries new things every day, sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. but you didnt invent them, dont think for second that you did.

I was one of the first people to use naked mechs, i never claimed to invent them, even tho i was using them about a year before people started to recognize them.

The same thing with your "mech d breaker", people on my server were using mech ds and breaking them with this method months before they ever appeared on the forums. We probably wernt the first either.

Every server has a group of people who figure things out before others on their server. But sayng you were the first is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    +rep

I find this even better than a 2m archer kill, since you also killed 90k mechs

very impressive battle mechanics knowledge here. the CD layer muncher is cool

I bet cush is green with envy

teehee

*pokes cush*
    Why would I be envious...
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rewster33 View Post
    u are on 152?:P
    no but id borrow ur acct to whoop him lol

and never said i was the first to use these waves or tactics although it is possible

all i said was i invented them meaning i came up with it it was not taught to me

for example if someone invented the microwave but died they get no recognition
    someone else comes up with it after they invented it
    i was not taught these waves or tricks i invented them QUIT HATIN

and again 18 servers of gameplay 18 hours a day for the last few years i made it a point to look into war reports and again never seen anyone i hadnt taught use what i claim i invented

@merli
    and loving the ram waves vs mech d u got me into merli great for early server bad vs 1k plus heros or large mech ds

i even been using them to finish off cities to item farm when its not really even needed

http://www.evonyurl.com/zm2zb4 mechwave (because it would of taken alot of archer waves to clear his layers/archers)
    http://www.evonyurl.com/t0gob6 cut down on mech numbers
    http://www.evonyurl.com/zk65rj cut down on mech numbers
    http://www.evonyurl.com/49q0rl cut down on mech numbers
    http://www.evonyurl.com/2k5d2d mech numbers are low enough to finish with a ram wave the could have even been higher (i could have scout bombed 2 more times and finished with a archer wave but i like getting items when i finish a player)
    Last edited by GameEnder; 10-12-2011 at 03:50 PM.

no but id borrow ur acct to whoop him lol
    hahaha fkr lol.....so cush is on 152 as well....so when we ganna set up this one vs one?:P

idk if hes on 152 sounds like hes on 153 talking about spooner

theres alot of free accts there cuz the capcha i should pay 153 a visit

edit that i hear cush is on 152 WANNA 1 VS 1 cush huh huh we can do it today
    Last edited by GameEnder; 10-12-2011 at 03:56 PM.

did u leave 153 already?and cush is on 152 on my alliance lol

Edit:my bad i forgot we were on 154 lol...too much servers to keep up :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rewster33 View Post
    did u leave 153 already?and cush is on 152 on my alliance lol

Edit:my bad i forgot we were on 154 lol...too much servers to keep up :P

no still on 154 a decided to change my name to killARBO

cuz he ported near me scout bombed me 2x and ran away in retaliation for clearing his city in the above reports

and i sent waves after letting him setup defence and he left closed on me like 3 times while online and is now truced so i got time
    and yeah if ur willing to let me kill one of ur allaince members id be happy to
    Last edited by GameEnder; 10-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Cush plays on ss37, he knows about kiki and Spooner 'cuz they're quite active and recognized on the forums.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Cush plays on ss37, he knows about kiki and Spooner 'cuz they're quite active and recognized on the forums.
    acer cush also plays with me on 152...ask him

I "play" on 152, but i dont keep my account with anything other than archers and scouts.

idk if hes on 152 sounds like hes on 153 talking about spooner

theres alot of free accts there cuz the capcha i should pay 153 a visit

edit that i hear cush is on 152 WANNA 1 VS 1 cush huh huh we can do it today
    Come find me. Your not the first person who thinks hes the best to challange me to a 1v1. Just another day for me. You challanging me to a 1v1 doesnt change the fact that you didnt invent anything. Just sayin.
    Last edited by cushseth; 10-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    you didnt look close enough,
    in very very very small print,
    cush says " BadManS is the best and greatest player on evony. He is a legend and i, Cush, wish i can be like him ".

Its very very very very small, so use microscope to see it .

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol