Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Transport Bomb Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    My question for this thread is - Why? Transport bombs are ineffective and expensive. For 23k trans you didn't even wipeout 3k range troops. There is no "correct way" to transport bomb someone because by default it is a silly, noobish attack and I don't think you should be encouraging people to try it out.
    Oh C'mon Mati !! You know you wana be a Transbomber too all the cool kids are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep88 View Post
    Oh C'mon Mati !! You know you wana be a Transbomber too all the cool kids are doing it
    I have no interest in what the cool kids are doing. I left middle school long ago.

If one of you actually manages to kill 100k+ troops with trans, I'll be impressed and possibly join in, but until then I think the hits are just a bit pathetic. So there's a challenge for you :P
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

If one of you actually manages to kill 100k+ troops with trans, I'll be impressed and possibly join in, but until then I think the hits are just a bit pathetic. So there's a challenge for you :P
    hmm?? I will have a play around with the transbomb calc later and see what i can come up with, i'm thinking perhaps 125k transports loaded with stone cuz that will make them heavier thus delivering more damage to the defending units when they crash into them...

Talking

My question for this thread is - Why?
    but until then I think the hits are just a bit pathetic
    Downy Mati posts are downy xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep88 View Post
    hmm?? I will have a play around with the transbomb calc later and see what i can come up with, i'm thinking perhaps 125k transports loaded with stone cuz that will make them heavier thus delivering more damage to the defending units when they crash into them...
    I think you may be onto something here.... :P

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

Downy Mati posts are downy xD
    Yup. It's that time of the month. Expect more and worse to follow.

The only time I've ever seen this work out was Norr's transporters vs. transporters fight he posted a while back. I might warm up to this if there was anything impressive going on, but I'm sorry - killing 3k range troops is pathetic. Show me something good and I will support this pointless little exercise.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

Yup. It's that time of the month. Expect more and worse to follow.
    Ya im almost certain theres something in the Transbomb health and safety guide that states woman suffering from P.M.S. are advised against transbombing

The only time I've ever seen this work out was Norr's transporters vs. transporters fight he posted a while back. I might warm up to this if there was anything impressive going on, but I'm sorry - killing 3k range troops is pathetic. Show me something good and I will support this pointless little exercise.
    Mati you can mock us Transbombers now but the way i see it is we're still in the very early stages of this new revolutionary tactic, in-fact you could even call us pioneers We all know the stories of how early scientists and educated men once believed the earth was flat, and look how that turned out! So when this takes off, and mark my words it will, the names of us first few transbombers will echo thru the ages

oh i love this thread

makes me wanna load up my transporters this minute and go bomb some poor unsuspecting neighbour

always missing my huni xx
    l4dyh4wk.deviantart.com

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

but on a serious note, i may have found a suitable candidate for this. Reports shall follow win or lose.

EDIT:
    Darn he didnt open gates, Just ported out res and let them hit.... his 150k scouts will live to see another day, and wont be trans bombed... yet.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 10-19-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

i actually got a little excited when i went through reports even though i knew i'd lost, to my dismay there were a couple mech left in the town or else this may have been an epic transpo bomb. Defender was nice enough to give me report.

http://www.evonyurl.com/xnz6na
    Evintide
    HOST-ENTROPY
    SS38
    Prestige doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by evintide View Post
    i actually got a little excited when i went through reports even though i knew i'd lost, to my dismay there were a couple mech left in the town or else this may have been an epic transpo bomb. Defender was nice enough to give me report.

http://www.evonyurl.com/xnz6na
    Nice report would have been interesting to see how many scouts it would have killed if those mechs wernt there, we may have even seen our first 100k+ trans bomb kill!!

EDIT: I owe you rep Evintide, Need to spread it round more lol

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.