Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Transport Bomb Thread!!

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Secretly, i think Mati2 has tried a trans-bomb in the past and is now suffering from chronic Octophobia, and is thus unable to open his eyes to appreciate that he is reading a humurous rather than 'factual' thread.

Furthermore, it is quite possible that he has contracted Arachibutyrophobia(fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth) from his experiences, and for that he has my condolences. To that end he is forgiven his humour fail but with regret, is denied entrance into the light of my glorious faith- of which whose burdensome weight is now carried on the shoulders of the great ssfgrsawer, who i would rep for every mention of trans bombs if Evony did not insist on 'sharing the love'- which i would strongly advise against, as Trans-bombing is not the only cause of chlamydia!

I also tip my hat to Evintide,Synful, Docteror, Eric and Imhotep and ladyhawk for spreading the word through missionary work(CAUTION:also spreads chlamydia).

Last of all i'd like to thank ssfg for finally making my dream reality, sadly it comes while i am in a mini retirement from the game until christmas as i am doing real life missionary work in south america(spreading chlamydia to hookers).

I'd encourage ssf and eric to dig up some more of our amusing material from the past on trans-bombs, and when i get a chance i will dig up some of my many failed and sucessful trans-bombs attempts, but sadly i dont have the time right now as i am being held hostage by an STI ridden s3x-worker in Lima Peru, who is slightly disgruntled that i tried to pay her in virtual evony stone 'money'. Apparently 100billion isn't enough and im sitting tight until the conversion rate to iron falls,so don?t hold your breaths for my next post.

Alas, such is life.
    Last edited by Blackhands; 10-24-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

I concur with Blackhands

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

.... for the fifteenth and 1 fourth time, its more fun transport bombing!

SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

Fair the well Blackhands on your missionary bombing of south america may you 'share the love' Without obtaining chlamydia yet again.

my goal is to have this thread full of loverly bombs before you get back. even if i have to create the ultimate bombing war city, (its in the making.) and go get those reports myself.

Now on to more serious maters, The doubting of the TransportBomb by UntouchableEvonier. You may feel this way now, but in its beginings, Christianity was doubted, and look at them now, They have minions world wild willing to do there bidding(in our case bombing)

So let us say a prayer for Blackhands to have a safe trip.

Our master who art in South America, Blackhands be thy name
    Your Trip is Fun, Bombing shall be done
    On Earth As it is in Evony
    Give us this day our daily Transporters,
    And forgive us our workerbombs
    As we forgive those who worker bomb against us
    and deliver us from chlamydia

Bomben.
    (say like amen)

Please note i have just created a monster in my own mind. expect transport bomb related sigs, and pictures to follow.

.SS
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 10-25-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. And Bomben to that.

SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

LOL great post ssfgr, great post. I love the prayer, you are like the rock we built our faith on.

Speaking of bombing and religions, i have a mind to call a jihad down on the alliance of the next tactical know it all that comes in here thinking they know everything and have yet another humour fail by saying... you guys realise trans-bombing is cost ineffective right? perhaps we need to dig up those two posts of ours ssf where we explain to people about maximum transportiness, and maximum bombiness.

Good news, i escaped! Aparently rituals of pact are a legitimate currency out here. I'm rich!
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    Secretly, i think Mati2 has tried a trans-bomb in the past and is now suffering from chronic Octophobia, and is thus unable to open his eyes to appreciate that she is reading a humurous rather than 'factual' thread.

Furthermore, it is quite possible that he has contracted Arachibutyrophobia(fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth) from his experiences, and for that he has my condolences. To that end he is forgiven his humour fail but with regret, is denied entrance into the light of my glorious faith- of which whose burdensome weight is now carried on the shoulders of the great ssfgrsawer, who i would rep for every mention of trans bombs if Evony did not insist on 'sharing the love'- which i would strongly advise against, as Trans-bombing is not the only cause of chlamydia!

I also tip my hat to Evintide,Synful, Docteror, Eric and Imhotep and ladyhawk for spreading the word through missionary work(CAUTION:also spreads chlamydia).
    Mati2 has my condolences as well. Also, your kind thanks are unnecessary. The prosperity of this glorious religion is the only reward needed
    Quote Originally Posted by UntouchableEvonier
    workerbombs...
    Only sissies workerbomb... real men Transbomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    So let us say a prayer for Blackhands to have a safe trip.

Our master who art in South America, Blackhands be thy name
    Your Trip is Fun, Bombing shall be done
    On Earth As it is in Evony
    Give us this day our daily Transporters,
    And forgive us our workerbombs
    As we forgive those who worker bomb against us
    and deliver us from chlamydia

Bomben.
    Bomben.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

perhaps we need to dig up those two posts of ours ssf where we explain to people about maximum transportiness, and maximum bombiness.!
    indeed, now i just have to remember what thread we had them in.

Somewhat on topic is my awesome new sig, courtesy of L4DYH4WK
    she will make a fine bomber im sure.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

She is definitely full of the holy bomben spirit.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Secretly, i think Mati2 has tried a trans-bomb in the past and is now suffering from chronic Octophobia, and is thus unable to open his eyes to appreciate that he is reading a humurous rather than 'factual' thread.
    I don't try dumb attacks, so nope :P I am not joining this weird cult. I remain strong to my player convictions. I've already said I'm happy to be proven wrong - but so far nobody has When you all end up in a drug induced trance in a bunker, surrounded by other people who also think the space aliens will rescue them from global warming, you will wish you had avoided cults too.

Also, if you ever refer to me as a male again, I will sick BigNorr on you and he is rabid.
    Last edited by Mati2; 10-26-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.