Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Transport Bomb Thread!!

Mati is deff no male ;p

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I don't try dumb attacks, so nope :P I am not joining this weird cult. I remain strong to my player convictions. I've already said I'm happy to be proven wrong - but so far nobody has When you all end up in a drug induced trance in a bunker, surrounded by other people who also think the space aliens will rescue them from global warming, you will wish you had avoided cults too.

Also, if you ever refer to me as a male again, I will sick BigNorr on you and he is rabid.
    My apologies mati my lady! However, if it is an intentionally humorous attack... and the whole thread is in a comical tone... surely you must realise you have had a humour fail.

Also whose talking about drugs? or have you lost your perscription for Oculaphobia? I hope it is you who has a resource bunker when the tide of transportibombs comes your way. It is a cult now, but one day it will be commonplace. Furthermore, grow up, there is no proof of aliens existance, what cult are you from? And global warming is nothing to joke about, I bought an icecream this morning and it melted in 1min,42seconds while i was haggling over the price of a a pair of socks and a bar of soap. I has a sad

Also, im not worried about BigNorr, i had a couple of rabies shots quite recently.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

I don't try dumb attacks, so nope :P I am not joining this weird cult. I remain strong to my player convictions. I've already said I'm happy to be proven wrong - but so far nobody has When you all end up in a drug induced trance in a bunker, surrounded by other people who also think the space aliens will rescue them from global warming, you will wish you had avoided cults too.

Also, if you ever refer to me as a male again, I will sick BigNorr on you and he is rabid.
    What u called my Mati a man?grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    Secretly, i think Mati2 has tried a trans-bomb in the past and is now suffering from chronic Octophobia, and is thus unable to open his eyes to appreciate that he is reading a humurous rather than 'factual' thread.

and Mati is 3 times the player u are sooooooooo **** plz

I can't have a prescription for that, because there is no such thing I hope the transport bombs do come my way - preferably bearing gifts. I like white gold and chocolate ... just fyi.

I call shenanigans on your ice cream cone.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

Talking

I don't try dumb attacks, so nope :P
    You're dumb... ya big dummyhead :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Uproot View Post
    Mati is deff no male
    Captain obvious to the rescue!
    humour fail
    PMS caused this fail!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewster33 View Post

Rew... leave the thread now, and don't come back until your blasphemous self has been purified.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Default Begone Heathens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

Rew... leave the thread now, and don't come back until your blasphemous self has been purified.
    and purification comes olny in 2 ways,
    1: saying 20 our masters, and clicking send on a Transbomb, or
    2: going to a clinic, And getting rid of that chlamydia that comes from Transbombing

I bought an icecream this morning and it melted in 1min,42seconds while i was haggling over the price of a a pair of socks and a bar of soap. I has a sad
    The sun transport bombed your icecream... Dont worry it has contracted unexplained windsurfing because of it.

When you all end up in a drug induced trance in a bunker, surrounded by other people who also think the space aliens will rescue them from global warming, you will wish you had avoided cults too.
    we are not a cult, As cults get those stylish tin foil helmets. We do not. (unfortunately) and who told you where i was last weekend????

and finally

MOAR REPORTS!!!!.

come on people we need 100k+ trans bomb kill to convert the heathens!.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Lol i apologised for calling Mati a man, it was a simple mistake as i have had no contact with Mati before. I'm sure she's lovely.

Nice judgement, 3 times the player? who are you? i don't know you, and you don't know me, so great input. She's certainly 10 times the forum poster, as are you.

Also lol @ Mati, Eric and ssfgr as usual. Need more transportiness and bombiness. Also, great sig ssf, congrats Ladyhawk.
    Last edited by Blackhands; 10-27-2011 at 01:49 AM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

I can't have a prescription for that, because there is no such thing I hope the transport bombs do come my way - preferably bearing gifts. I like white gold and chocolate ... just fyi.

i hope transports bombs do come your way too, as this may show the exileration and exitement from a transport bomb

best way to counter attack a transport bomber: 125k transporters full of stone... Most dont know how to defend this tremendous attack.

i also call shenanigans on his ice cream cone, the amount of transporters needed to melt ice cream would be something like 126k transporters, I call hax on the sun.

.SS

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Thats saaaa mean!

By the amazing Luda

Shun the non-believer!!!!! SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active