Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: vesta ran out :(

Vesta ran out eh? thats funny.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

O.o you only have 12hours of food left .
    You better tell your alliance to send 1billion food each .
    And Melri's got a point lolz. no food for you, if they move res out,
    you'll lose around 1million food every second Lolz.

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    Remember, it's you who controls your army, who controls those little pixels on the screen. It shouldn't be them controlling you

loool, thats so true,
    shame it doesnt happen haha
    Last edited by BOMMM; 10-21-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    R.I.P Cheapskates and poorly Peasants alike, may our sh!tty heros lead our armies with great courage and valour in place of gear and attack points

siggeh by the awesome krazykazza ty!!

Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.

Wow... Nice city!!

Nice amount of mails there ..

Though, I am struggling to see how you could feed that. Everyone would just truce on sight at you.. So you'd end up wasting loads of ports searching for targets..

And, with 2 bil/1bil with vesta... upkeep.. Plundering that much every hour might be quite hard - without endless attacking...
    Server 133 (SS62)

Find me if you dare!

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

o my god u need a burger king in your city

o.O Amazing troop count in that city!!
    Good luck farming for all them...
    AgeII
    Na13

would never want to have this many troops for sure... cause for what...?

but then again men dont need to drive porsche and the other expensive cars but some need to have them to fix the lag of something else...

same reason there?

the point of the troops is this. i can sleep at night knowing theres less then 3 people on ss60 that could even try to kill it. and everyone else knows u cant touch any of my citys or that one comes. so i get to sleep at night not worrying if im going to be attacked etc. and yes 98% of the server truces or holidays when i port. but im only building hoping for a merge so i can have alot of fun
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Title: Prinzessin

Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    the point of the troops is this. i can sleep at night knowing theres less then 3 people on ss60 that could even try to kill it. and everyone else knows u cant touch any of my citys or that one comes. so i get to sleep at night not worrying if im going to be attacked etc. and yes 98% of the server truces or holidays when i port. but im only building hoping for a merge so i can have alot of fun
    Damn why would they do that, imagine all the goodies one could get from all those mechs

Nice troop count btw

I have returned to taunt the evony forums, beware.

Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    well you my hero now! cause i would not be able to sleep with this high upkeep and this low food count in that city! respect for that.