Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: vesta ran out :(

Will you be my new friend?

Very, very nice.. I'd +rep if I could.. Need to spread around :P
    Dude... What now?
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    I'm going to need some vicodin with the amount of face palming and face desking I'm doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    Nice troops there, kudos to that!
    It has a very big weakness though:

Best defense against such is just to close gates, move out rez and troops. Make your war city burn food while trying to capture or loot a city that you'll barely get anything out of.

I just don't see any sense in training an army you can't feed.

Remember, it's you who controls your army, who controls those little pixels on the screen. It shouldn't be them controlling you

Haha! It's true sometimes I feel like I am being run by my troops and hero, not the other way around :P

Best not to let it spiral out of control so you can have fun and still kill the mothaflippin enemies

DANG as always totally epic city hacker geeze u could move every troop u have into that city and even then no one would even think about hitting one of those especaially with the thought of that city showing up

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

Very nice city can do alot of damage with that

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

LOL good thing your not on server ss61! you wouldnt get any sleep id be attacking you all the time and you wouldnt have that many troops left.

the point of the troops is this. i can sleep at night knowing theres less then 3 people on ss60 that could even try to kill it. and everyone else knows u cant touch any of my citys or that one comes. so i get to sleep at night not worrying if im going to be attacked etc. and yes 98% of the server truces or holidays when i port. but im only building hoping for a merge so i can have alot of fun
    if u sleep @ night u will run out of food lol.

and u are lucky u are not in my server , cause here nothing save u if u are offline for more than 2 hours.
    and the only difference when u are online is u can truce and port away or holiday lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by .DarkFighter. View Post
    if u sleep @ night u will run out of food lol.
    Not if he has $10 lol... Ring... Ring.. .bells all over... nvm he coined $10

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

Hacker is FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS,
    His so FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS.
    If i had that army, i'd go around to all the players with the top hero's, and try and take the hero's .
    or try and get them to lose it, and then i'l be the only person with a huge army .

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    Hacker is FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS,
    His so FURIOUSLY DANGEROUS.
    If i had that army, i'd go around to all the players with the top hero's, and try and take the hero's .
    or try and get them to lose it, and then i'l be the only person with a huge army .

BMS
    How will you feed your army though?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    How will you feed your army though?
    Good Thinking,
    well once i take out all the big players with top hero's,
    i'll just have 1 city in 10 states, and tell alliances in the server to all give me 10billion food, each week,
    or i will attack them .

BMS

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol