Thread: Your session has timed out, please log in again.

Default Your session has timed out, please log in again.

It's been 3 days since I could log in to evony through facebook. I click on connect with facebook, type in my email and pw and it takes me to the server page. When I click on my server or any other server for that matter, I get the "Your session has timed out, please login again." message. I have tried clearing my browsing data in the internet options like everywhere I have looked has told me to do but it still gives me the same message.

I am missing all of my bonuses, visits, and gifts due to this problem, somebody please help and thanks in advance.

Hippy005

I have that problem a lot on my laptop, which is running Windows 7, but then I can always log in with no trouble when I use my older pcs that are running Vista or XP. I don't know that the Windows version is the cause of the problem, but it might be. Just a thought..

Thanks for the thought, I just had windows 7 installed and it worked fine for a few days then I downloaded google chrome and it still worked for a few days and then all of the sudden it was giving me that message. I had vista before and had the same problem a few times but I am pretty sure clearing the browsing history worked.....

similar problems on na3

My laptop runs windows 7 but i've never had this problem. i use firefox though, but i doubt that has anything to do with it, but have you tried switching browsers or resetting your router. sometimes thats the problem works when it says my server times out on other systems

Awesome Sig by Morgana
    Only death is true, and even the dead need armies...
    Na28(retired)
    Na33(retired)...

I never thought to try resetting my modem, don't have a router, so I tried it but with no luck. I had chrome but got rid of it soon after getting this irritating message, thinking that might have been the problem, then tried to log in using IE 8 and then upgraded to 9 and neither of those worked either.

Sweet sig Incendiu, tell Morgana she has done a nice job!!

Default Says session timed out

I am haveing a problem with my session timing out never had this problem b4 i havent changed anything didnt download nothing it says i gotta log in again i dont know what the problem is