Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Nemesis vs H0bbit

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland Oregon Multnomah University
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Good job to all that were attacking.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

  2. #12

    Default

    poor darin, u are the 1 that attacks every1 in game(well trys to attack them personally i shld say), so much for it just being a game aye :-) u take the whole thing to personally, and calling me a baby after trying to insult me by calling me frodo, hmmm, lol, name is a name has nothing to do with anything else, insults are lacking darin, some new material is needed

    but anyway evony forum readers have a good day/night whateva it may be, tomorrow is another day im still there surrounded by red and im sure darin will make another comment to have last word, we will see what tomorrow brings, as i already said well done most of nemesis, just keep the b0t and 200 spam from rave out of it and make it interesting rather then annoying ok, its a game we all love to play, so do it right and we can have more fun in 10 hrs
    Last edited by .H0bbit; 10-30-2011 at 02:44 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UL Baby
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    The main credit should only really go to Hacker, 90% of the reports that Could be shown were from Hacker, and the other 10% from what 3-4 other people.

    There were some good hits but, and some bad ones lol.

    But overall was good, however i don't think its very fair to try and brag if it took that many people to do it .

    Good Job none the less.

    Wouldn't mind seeing some of the bad reports for laughs but, haha.


    By the amazing Luda

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    The main credit should only really go to Hacker, 90% of the reports that Could be shown were from Hacker, and the other 10% from what 3-4 other people.

    There were some good hits but, and some bad ones lol.

    But overall was good, however i don't think its very fair to try and brag if it took that many people to do it .

    Good Job none the less.

    Wouldn't mind seeing some of the bad reports for laughs but, haha.
    i agree .
    1 on 1 would have been the ultimate way.
    Seeing that hacker has 2bill upkeep.


    BMS

    Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    there were some ok hits in there, Mostly the Mech V mech tradefires, but other then that most are nothing special (as to be expected from a capable defender) i give props to H0bbit for requireing 7 citys to kill his, and for putting them through a tonne of troops, must have made some good exp for ya hero too with all those mech waves.

    for the attackers, ive been a long time beliver who cares the cost if you win the day, but 200 mech waves, to break one city? Id just tie him up with 1-2 (VERY GOOD) players at that city and get others to hit other citys, Far harder to defend multi citys at once. If you can organise 200 mech waves between 7 citys, Im sure yas could have found a port or something to visit him on his home turf, spread the love so to say , BUT idk the curcumstances surrounding this battle, so cant really comment. But there were some nice hits in there.

    .SS


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  6. #16

    Default

    Attacks could have and should have been tidier so not particularly impressive... nice result though. I'm going to dispute the "good defender" part though - why on earth was he set up in compact defence against you? Take a 10, load up the superfluous meat and port it away if need's be. He's only himself to blame for getting hammered like that. You wouldn't need a bot to break someone that has woefully misused CD.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

    Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    better to dnt know
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Congrad H0bbit u did a great job!!!!!

  8. #18

    Default

    Nice hits. Like someone else said, always good seeing big armies go against each other.
    [bubbles123]: I would be a good VH
    [Ejaculator]: this isnt the justin bieber fan club
    [bubbles123]: It isnt? so I can express how I want to rake his eyes out?
    [Ejaculator]: whatcha wanna do with him in bed is your own choice, keep it to yourself plz
    [bubbles123]: Id like to do it with a blunt weapon

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Anymore petty squabbling between anyone and this thread is getting closed and all parties infracted. This is the only warning.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Didn't really like these hits..

    Thought you should have used better heroes for some of those mechs..
    Also I'm struggling to understand why you posted those phract hits, they were really quite bad...

    I'm gonna' say congrats to Hobbit on these ones - seeing that he managed to defend against 190 mech attacks successfully (only letting 10 slip through his defense...)
    Server 133 (SS62)

    Find me if you dare!

    http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •