Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rose Medals

Default Rose Medals

Any tips on acquiring rose medals?

Rose medals are one of the hardest medals to get, there are various farming methoods, from valley farming to cap and release, evoni wiki and im sure on here there are various methods, just need to find one that suits u, i just farm lvl9/10 valleys constantly every hour. The only other way is to buy them, but as u could need up to 10 rose medals to complete a quest as such it could work out quite expensive.

Keep hitting lvl4 and yu'll get it. ,

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

i found no joy in hitting anything under a 9, simply cos the drop rate percentage is lower, and i hit enough of them before i got enough troops for the 10s lol, even though it does say lower level valleys etc on evony, i dont think that been changed since server 2. As i posted earlier, lots of diff ways it just finding one that suits lol

In the land of happiness, with my friends of the friendless.

use $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(Coin and pay :P)
    Don't even THINK about it.

lmao, it is the quicker way, but is till prefer to farm for them, prob cos i object to coining for a free game, but thats just imo, but when u need summin like 10 rose, and u unlucky and only get 2 @ a time in box it can work out expensive lol. would be easier if the drop rates were higher to bring ppl who dont spend money more inline with those tht do. either way u either gotta buy em or farm for them lol

Default Rose Medal

I used 28.8K archers 1 sword 1 pike and maybe one cav on footsoldier valleys.

10K cav + 1 Scout for archer only valleys

Add a ballista to the Footsoldier attack if they have Cav.

Any combo with archers footsolders and cav aviod.

Make a pattern search after reboot of all available 9s 10s valleys, I tended to stick with grassland and swamps. Lakes invariably have the wrong troops in them. Forests are good if they have footsoldiers or archer only.

List all the available valleys within range and start work. Some days are better than others. Do not overload the attack with too many troops, apparently just enough to get the job done is better for medals.

Evocalc and dxcalc are useful.

See also my previous on this in other threads.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

When i was farming for medals I found Lakes to be the best for dropping rose medals. I used waves of 25k arch, with 1 pike and 1 sword, and as Mackay said, add one ballistae, it slows the wave down but extends the battle range so you take less causalities. If the medals aren't dropping, keep going, eventually they will start dropping fast. Good luck

send 500 or so scouts to attack a lvl1 valley every 5-10 sec, abandon each time you capture it, do this for about 12 hours and you should be good to go.

sig done by Morgan le Fay

Quote Originally Posted by Khan140 View Post
    When i was farming for medals I found Lakes to be the best for dropping rose medals. I used waves of 25k arch, with 1 pike and 1 sword, and as Mackay said, add one ballistae, it slows the wave down but extends the battle range so you take less causalities. If the medals aren't dropping, keep going, eventually they will start dropping fast. Good luck
    I found 25K archers tend to be a bit light if there is sword in numbers.

If you wish to travel that light add one cav as well.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158