Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi-tap farming

Default Multi-tap removed

The only way possible to feed the army given the food usage of mechanics, now thats been taken away.

It was bad enough when you told us all to go and screw ourselves by removing Royals, now the ability to farm enough to keep troops in food - why don't you just say your going to change AGEII back to AGEI.

It's not all about farming you said when releasing AGEII (of have you conveniently forgotten about that little fact?), no of course not - now we can't multi-tap so your going to have to spend all day every day farming for food to be able to send out more farming missions.
    Last edited by acer5200; 11-02-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Evony has a habit of handling things badly.
    When they tried to force everyone on AgeI to move to AgeII they stuffed it up.
    When they removed the royals they really upset people.
    Now here they are again "Fixing" things that really weren't broken. Most of my server relies upon the multi hit farming or it would be impossible to feed their armies. They are currently discussing an all out war to burn off all their troops before they quit.

I’m not at all too impressed at the moment it’s going to become very time consuming just to farm for Gems, keep the barracks full and keeping a significant amount of food my cities for when I go on the war path.

P.S; there no freedom of speech on here.

Default Multifarming

Has evony removed the ability to farm a npc more then once.

If u have evony then i say congratulations u have now successed to make the game even WORSE.

I have been patient but this is just... ffs.
    My Death shall be the Final one.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=199235

Evony is a wargame don't cry if u die, just try to survive .
    Best DEFENCE is always a good OFFENSE

It seems they have. It is now impossible to have an army large enough to defend against any kind of serious attack in the late game. It would take me about 65 lvl 10 hits per day to feed my troops with help running full speed. This would consume 50 or 60% of my troop production to accomplish. I really hope some changes to the upkeep costs are planned or even your big spenders are all about to be quitting on account of it beeing impossible to feed there armies.

Yeah if you don't bring this back you will losse a lot of money. Who the hell wants to play when they have to farm 50+ lvl 10 NPCs per day to feed theit army? Major fail on evonys behalf here. Always doing what they want.

But what can we do? Create a crappy suggestion on the feedback site that takes ages to even get a reply?

If you are reading this then seriously suggest brining it back.

just call it Farmville 2 and get it over with. what harm does multifarming do

i run with 0 food and i get by just fine with a huge army.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

9. Default

next to go is HHs. Been saying this, lol.

Good luck Evony. Thank you for caring about your "glitches" just like multi royalty......

some kind of official statement would be nice. for everyone that multi-farmed that is.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1