Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi-tap farming

Quote Originally Posted by TentPig View Post
    3. It is my understanding on A2 when a city runs out of food, the server pulls food from other cities automatically to make up the difference. So, say you have 2 cities w/ a -1 mil/hr burn rate. When 1 city goes to 0 food, your 2nd city rises to a -2 mil/hr burn rate to compensate. So, loading troops in a city and zeroing food effectively accomplishes nothing.
    You are correct on food burn, but once all cities have been sucked dry and are all at 0, the troops will still sit in the one city defending.

I agree it really changes the way most of us have been playing for much longer than a year. But let's be honest----We all knew it was a glitch. And as soon as everyone started yapping about it openly in wc and posting so many guides on how to do it, we all knew Evony would get around to fixing it as they have with all the other glitches we loved so much.

Can anyone truly say they did not see this coming? Evony has not deleted the player-made NPCs on age 2 in about 6 weeks. Did you really think that was an oversight and not a preparation for what was on the way? Some of us took that time to build really great level 10 NPC fields just like we used to have on age 1. (Shawn and I have a field of about 800--stay away or we will wipe you out! But, it can be done)

So spend 1 minute being upset about it, and then get busy building your NPC fields so you can keep your troops fed.

Adaptation is the key to success.....evolution or extinction....the choice belongs to each player.

I choose to evolve. I hope the rest of the players do as well. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gillivray View Post
    Evony has not deleted the player-made NPCs on age 2 in about 6 weeks.
    Of course, now that you've said it, you do realize they will wipe the player-made NPCS during maintenance tonite...

LOL, Now if they do that, I will have my rant tomorrow :P

this seems like a captcha thread :P...they should take multitapping and put it on age 1 that would be awesome and im sure it would bring u all back to age 1

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    this seems like a captcha thread :P...they should take multitapping and put it on age 1 that would be awesome and im sure it would bring u all back to age 1
    LOL, no way. Age 1 is dull once you have adapted to age2 Besides, the screens are much prettier on Age2

so your all complaining about the fact evony patched a glitch that needed to be fixed

get used to it they will not reverse it no matter how much yall complain

be lucky they dont halve all your resources and troops for those admitting they exploited this glitch

and evony never intended for ppl to have billions and billions of troops

o and on a side note npcs were intended to only be farmed once ever 8 hours not 4 times at once

stepping down now

Quote Originally Posted by Ophy View Post
    my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

This was a pretty obvious flaw that needed to be corrected. If a city has no food, you shouldn't get food from attacking it, and you shouldn't be able to get more food/resources from a city than it has.

It stands to reason that if someone has $10, they can't give me $40, but that's exactly what was happening in this case.

I know every change isn't going to be popular, but closing exploits is necessary and important to the long-term fun and challenge of Evony, for all players.
    Legendary Hero

i got to play age 2 the first day and said never again...screens on age 1 may be duller but who plays the game for shiny colors lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    i got to play age 2 the first day and said never again...screens on age 1 may be duller but who plays the game for shiny colors lmao.
    age 2 looks like a smurf massacre

Quote Originally Posted by Ophy View Post
    my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol