Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Evony World of Tanks Players

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Just played the 8.0 physics test. AWESOME!!!! maus can push ANYTHING!!!! And i could spend forever driving my faster tanks off cliff's and blowing the ass outta myself, Best ever: jump maus off the broken bridges thats how you kill 3k hp in 1 shot lol


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    I haven't played the test server, I don't like the idea of physics.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    I haven't played the test server, I don't like the idea of physics.
    They are acctually a bloody good idea, means no more getting stuck on little bits of rock, Where a normal tank would just drive over it, Means a single step on someones front door WONT stop a maus tank moving at 20kmph.


    Ok you can drive down cliff faces and do great damage to tanks IF the tank gets air, (also double tracks the tank most of the time) Which can be dangerous to faster tanks, exp light tanks without a lot of HP.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Looking fer his Sanity
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    sounds bloody awesome!

    might I ask ssf did you transfer over to the SEA server or not?
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shreever/digg.jpg

    IF YOU DONT FIGHT YOU LOSE!
    Yes I have a weird sense of Humour,
    No I don't eat every living thing, only every second one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    My first kiss, when playground marriage was the craze, was my bestfriend.
    He is now my step brother. :s

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger Walters View Post
    sounds bloody awesome!

    might I ask ssf did you transfer over to the SEA server or not?
    nope im still on the american server. how do you move over?


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Ahh ss, you missed your transfer window, you can't move anymore.

    I didn't know you weren't in North America. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    Ahh ss, you missed your transfer window, you can't move anymore.

    I didn't know you weren't in North America. Sorry.

    lol its cool, i didnt even know they were opening a SEA server. There you go lol.

    That explains why i dont see as many Aussies around now days.

    i also downloaded XVL mod for WoT, Shows stats about each player before and during games, So you know which guys are the ones who shouldnt have made it past tier 1 lol. (and there are a lot)

    it is a bit depressing when you see your team has a 5% chance to win and 15% per player. That means the foe has a 95% chance to win, according to players records... But ive seen 5% teams kick the christ outta 95% teams before, so dont take it as gospel.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Looking fer his Sanity
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Yea Ive got XVM as well... the stats dont show through on SEA though...
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shreever/digg.jpg

    IF YOU DONT FIGHT YOU LOSE!
    Yes I have a weird sense of Humour,
    No I don't eat every living thing, only every second one.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    My first kiss, when playground marriage was the craze, was my bestfriend.
    He is now my step brother. :s

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    I used XVM for awhile, and then I decided that I really didn't want to know.

    My nephew didn't like it much either, so I took it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •