Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game is THE BEST RPG EVER!

im lvl 40-something imperial with 50k gold, complete enchanted daedric armour and weapons (2-handed are my forte).

if you are needing help doing a sequence you should get or buy a follower and give them better everything - my one has dragondplate armour (legendary) with two daedric swords (leg.), elven bow (leg.), ect.

make sure you give them armour with enchantments to help them recover health quicker - if they die in the wild it can be a real pain to either leave all valuables with their dead carcass or slug through and carry all of the weight to the nearest shop/chest/horse. >

i wonder what dlc will be...
    I am now called X360_addict on evony.

My gamertag: Mad_Roberto01

Its an amazing eat it ont he pc and useing console commands to have some fun dragon wars or jus slaughter whiterun with giants..lol

Really to want to get

Quote Originally Posted by Greg46 View Post
    I'm hoping to get it for xmas. Also Mage, how long did it take you to complete the game? The trailers look awesome, but I hope it's not too short. I suppose it depends how long it took you to do that, and there's also the fact that you may have not done a large number of side quests as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mageofpie View Post
    It took me close to 25 hours of constant working on the main storyline to finish it first time around (Though now I will do those dungeons much faster). But that said, the main storyline of the game is very little of the games content. There's so much other stuff you can do it's not funny.

You an participate in the war, hunt down armour and weapons to disenchant them and make the ultimate set of gear. There's a dozen guilds that each that their own major quests that you can do that take several hours at least. And then there is an unlimited amount of every day quests that people in the cities will ask you to do. I'm serious, they do not end, the game is programmed to create more.

There are dungeons, mines and all sorts of cool things hidden all around the map. There's even underwater treasure. Exploring the map alone if you did it meticulously would take hundreds of hours.

On my first account I had 35ish hours gameplay and I'd completed the main storyline - but there is almost no limit for the amount of stuff I could have gone on to do. I just disliked how my character had progressed.

Hope answers your question

So I decided to look around for mods. I was impressed.

I got one called deadly dragons which made the battles far more interesting. Instead of being able to beat a dragon at level 10 on my own with just a few potions....I got killed in one breath. Ouch.

Then I combined this with dragon souls for perks, which allows as the name suggests, to trade dragon souls for perks....1 soul for every 10 skill required for that perk. So pricey, and dragon souls not so easy to come across with deadly dragons, which I thought balanced it out.

And I got swearing mud crabs. For teh lulz....

Thanks Morgan for the awesome signature and avatar!
    <15:28>[NoobTank]: i might not be here for all u know
    <15:29>[smoothme]: true u might b a figment of my constipation
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: dont u mean imagination lol
    <15:30>[smoothme]: oh yeah lol
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: not quite the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayr View Post
    I got one called deadly dragons which made the battles far more interesting. Instead of being able to beat a dragon at level 10 on my own with just a few potions....I got killed in one breath. Ouch.

Then I combined this with dragon souls for perks, which allows as the name suggests, to trade dragon souls for perks....1 soul for every 10 skill required for that perk. So pricey, and dragon souls not so easy to come across with deadly dragons, which I thought balanced it out.

And I got swearing mud crabs. For teh lulz....
    Can't you just increase the difficulty ? But yeah, some dragon battles seemed too easy for warrior/archer

Perks sounds like an awesome mod with that combo.

Mud crab mod ? Why not zoidberg mod.

Increased difficulty doesn't always do the trick. Fallout 3 on Very Hard or whatever the most difficult setting was, was still too easy for me. It took a few custom mods to up the difficulty to a level that was a challenge.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Yes, because the mod doesn't simply increase their damage and health. It gives every dragon appropriate resistances and weakness based on their element (and adds different elemental dragons) and gives them other abilities.

On another note, has anyone found M'aiq the Liar? I found him once so far. If anyone here played Oblivion, they may have noticed the most common conversation between citizens was "I saw a mudcrab the other day....."
    M'iaq said "M'iaq saw mudcrab other day. Horrible things."

And there is something extremely satisfying about upping your archery and killing things in one hit with an arrow to the eye....

Thanks Morgan for the awesome signature and avatar!
    <15:28>[NoobTank]: i might not be here for all u know
    <15:29>[smoothme]: true u might b a figment of my constipation
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: dont u mean imagination lol
    <15:30>[smoothme]: oh yeah lol
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: not quite the same thing lol