Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

anybody noticed most of the city guards sound like arnie?
    I expect them to say this:
    'I Need Your Armour, Your Boots, and Your Horse'

Can't believe I missed this thread, this game is incredible, without even including the add ons.

The detail of the graphics/environment, the quests, the story line, the guilds, all very overwhelming with awesomeness. I am usually speechless with the graphics, and with the first few hours of playing I was just like, "wow" to the environment

My only quarrel with the game is that I think I am TOO strong in the latter parts of the game, I am pretty high level and noting damages my health past 75%, obviously I could/can change the difficulty to hard, which is what I plan too do, I just my it humorous that I can take an imperial fort full of troops and not have to heal.

I also have reason to believe that morrowind will be a part expansion, as the map ended on a particular space which you can see a path/ entry thingy that does go to morrowwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    Can't believe I missed this thread, this game is incredible, without even including the add ons.

The detail of the graphics/environment, the quests, the story line, the guilds, all very overwhelming with awesomeness. I am usually speechless with the graphics, and with the first few hours of playing I was just like, "wow" to the environment

My only quarrel with the game is that I think I am TOO strong in the latter parts of the game, I am pretty high level and noting damages my health past 75%, obviously I could/can change the difficulty to hard, which is what I plan too do, I just my it humorous that I can take an imperial fort full of troops and not have to heal.

I also have reason to believe that morrowind will be a part expansion, as the map ended on a particular space which you can see a path/ entry thingy that does go to morrowwind.
    Apparently one thing hasn't changed then :P
    Was exactly the same with me on Oblivion.

Thanks Morgan for the awesome signature and avatar!
    <15:28>[NoobTank]: i might not be here for all u know
    <15:29>[smoothme]: true u might b a figment of my constipation
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: dont u mean imagination lol
    <15:30>[smoothme]: oh yeah lol
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: not quite the same thing lol

rumors are the dlc will be the other regions

They finally released the patch! Woo, good to see my lag disappear

(I guess it's alright to bump this thread, since it's a discussion)

I was slightly disappointed by the Ps3's lagg, due to RAM restrictions if I believe certain posts around the internet, which made me go for the PC version (although I can't run the game on the best graphics settings).

So far, I love it. It simply is amazing. From the random encounters, to the variety of the play style, without forgetting the wide variety of quests, enemies and initial classes. Probably the best RPG I've ever played.
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

dont forget the pc version has mods too

and the creation kit is comming in new year

although somebody has already found a way to mod with the g.e.c.k

Default Confusion-Skyrim.

I just brought this game today after everyone saying how fantastic it was- xbox360 format.

First impressions were ok i guess, little dissapointed in the graphics to be honest and at time felt like it froze for a second, but that might have just been the game lol.

Also found it difficult to figuire out where to go, had to go talk to someone in some land i didnt know, and i personally think it could use some more explaining, especially on how the Magic works because i don't know how to use any of that. Oh i chose dark elf by the way lol.

I played it for about an hour i guess, found the fights a little difficult with the weapons, almost felt flimsy as there was quite a delay for the weapon to "swing" and it would cause the whole screen to move (which i get is part of making it real simulation) but for me it was just annoying lol.

Not saying its a bad game, all i am saying is i just need more explaination on how things work, and how to figuire out what i have to do- Aswell as figuiring out HOW to do it.

Any tips or pointers i'd love, as i think it could be a good game, but yeah.

By the amazing Luda

play oblivion first david
    skyrim follows on from that
    controls, weapons, magic ect are almost the same

also this game was made for the 360 and ported to pc
    with the pc version we have mods to improve the graphics

it takes a while but you will get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by arron1718 View Post
    play oblivion first david
    skyrim follows on from that
    If you're wanting to go the chronological route, it'd be:

Arena -> Daggerfall -> Morrowind -> Oblivion -> Skyrim.

Though without having played Skyrim yet, what I know of it suggests it's the most simplistic TES game since Arena as far as character development, almost depressingly so (only 3 stats and 18 skills? :|).
    It's all Rodri's fault.