Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 3!

survival is AMAZING. like 3 hours a day of straight survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Milonius View Post
    GET PI'S TROJAN OUT OF ME!!!
    R.I.P Milo

i really like mw3 been a cod addict since cod4 came out love the kill confirmed helps deminish camping love that they brought quick scoping back seems they took the best from
    mw and mw2 and uswd those to create mw3 ita cod tyere will always be campers

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

Hey guys :
    This game is very interesting to play and there is a complete war and so this game provides the great adventure of the battle in the arena so my experience is great about this game.

Strategy Games
    Last edited by Tomas1; 12-24-2011 at 01:18 AM.

honestly the only real innovative thing they did imo is survival mode

Bring back mw2 weapon switches,
    then they'd be onto something
    Big Thanks to Don Ezio for the awesome Sig
    Its The Immortal In Me

Spec ops: I enjoy the missions. I haven't beat them all, but they are great. The survival mode is great as well. I personally like it better than zombies. It makes it more realistic with humans with guns instead of zombies. Also, I enjoy being able to purchase upgrades (guns, equipment and support). The only downfall is that you can only have 1 other player. I would like to play with 3 others (total of 4), but overall it is very exciting.

Online: I love leveling up your gun and leveling yourself. It adds an extra benefit to using guns for a longer period of time. My favorite gun is the G36C with red dot and silencer. I use the stinger rocket launcher as my secondary. I use claymores and trophy system. I enjoy the trophy system, it can be invaluable when the enemy has certain air support or predator missile. I use scavenger, hardline and sitrep. I also love the different types of killstreaks. I use support mostly as they carry over after death. I generally use UAV, advance UAV and stealth bomber. It helps your team mates and allows you to get some kills. With hardline pro you can easily get a stealth bomber or 2 in one life. For my death streak I use martyrdom. I love killing people after death but not having to wait around like final stand. The worst part is there are limited sniper spots. I just don't like any of the ones they have.

For those complaining about the graphics please note that if they increased them to much it would get laggy.

Just played CoD Mod 3 for the first time at a friends house cause I have been to lame to get it since I gotta shop for Christmas. I love the game! Im getting ASAP after Christmas.

I was playing Kill Confirmed, I was killing people left and right with the PP90M1 with red dot sight.

The game is so awesome, and I hardly ever lagged while I was playing, which I heard was a problem at first.

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

I hate MW3.I think its just an improved MW2 really.

I do have a trick to leveling up that I found on the internet.
    You can double your exp.

What you do is you first play any game mode and then at the end your match bonus comes up.

Right after the game ends straight away just keep click the square and circle button together really fast until you come into the lobby.You have doubled your xp.

And as proof and to see that you have when the game ends it will come up with your game summary and stuff. Scroll along to progress section and at the bottom it will tell you your match bonus for that game and if you remembered your double exp to start with you will realize that it has been doubled.

For Xbox It's the X and B buttons.

Here's a link to the youtube video explaining the glitch.

Xbox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znkhbK8eVvo

PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02iDB7ncmo
    Last edited by Coolkidna39; 12-28-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Default Favourite Gun, MWIII

I'm just trying this out, for fun, seen as I can do it now, just wanna see if it works lol so thought I'd ask everyone, if they had to choose a gun that they would use in Modern Warfare III, what one would it be, (you can choose one from Primary and then one from Secondary if you so wish)

(I also wanna see how many people stick the UMP gun down *sigh* lol)

mine would be the P90 Submachine gun, and for secondary the G18 Machine Pistol...
    Last edited by xXBORGXx; 04-03-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXBORGXx View Post
    I'm just trying this out, for fun, seen as I can do it now, just wanna see if it works lol so thought I'd ask everyone, if they had to choose a gun that they would use in Modern Warfare III, what one would it be, (you can choose one from Primary and then one from Secondary if you so wish)

(I also wanna see how many people stick the UMP gun down *sigh* lol)

mine would be the P90 Submachine gun, and for secondary the G18 Machine Pistol...
    Got to be the M16 mate.
    Some guns I think are just plain terrible in MW3...for examle when using the AK-74u I sprayed this guy from behind with at least 10 bullets and he turns around and BOOM! Im dead.

And dont you dare say my aim is wonky!

Personally I prefer COD Black Ops...Zombies never gets old.
    But Evony will always be No.1