Thread: Farming level 10 NPC

Default Farming level 10 NPC

So when I went to farm a level 10 NPC with no items at all and a level 220 attack hero, I lost 33k archer? This is my formula:
    91200 Archer
    1800 trans
    3500 scout
    2500 warrior
    1000 worker

Why did I lose so many troops? Can anyone give me a better formula. When I lost 33k archer, they're hero was only a level 4. With a war horn, this is my most recent report.

battle148.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20111201/e9/29/e9292c1ef8a075bd915ae4aef4979125.xml

As you can see with a war horn it is better but I am now out of war horns.

some times u get a hit like that... i lost 66k once

Well, as it seems only tards have replied so far.. Your hero isnt high enough to be using that formula without a war horn. There are no "flukes" when hitting 10s. I hit a few hundred a day and i check every report. Defending hero makes no different really. If all goes well, Defending troops dont touch your archers, Only the walls do. A hero's attributes have no effect on wall damage.

I didn't look at the report, but I would have to assume your getting over 13 rounds. If your getting 13 rounds or more, You need more firepower. Either through the addition of ballistas, War horn, or Ensigns.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflahaha View Post
    try scouting to get a low hero.

Hitting against a high hero can cause you to lose a lot of archers.
    This is ineffective - don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Well, as it seems only tards have replied so far.. Your hero isnt high enough to be using that formula without a war horn. There are no "flukes" when hitting 10s. I hit a few hundred a day and i check every report. Defending hero makes no different really. If all goes well, Defending troops dont touch your archers, Only the walls do. A hero's attributes have no effect on wall damage.

I didn't look at the report, but I would have to assume your getting over 13 rounds. If your getting 13 rounds or more, You need more firepower. Either through the addition of ballistas, War horn, or Ensigns.
    LMFAO...

and correct. anything under 250 atk will not be consistent. w/o Warhorn, you will see occational losses like you did. I won't go into what waves to send, b/c everyone does their own thing, but as Cush stated, there are no flukes. Increase layer troops and sizes with no warhorn, and enjoy going back to sub 6k losses.
    83 - rtafishalinsanity - IMMT - retired
    133 - RTA - IMMT - retired
    ss63 - Slapstick - Tyrant - retired
    159 - solonely - None - just frolicking around
    160 - Laaaaaaagggggg
    168 - hahahahaha

5. Default

This is ineffective - don't waste your time.
    Shopping for 2012 New Wedding Dresses and wedding gowns here. We offer a wide range of the latest and quality wedding dresses. Buy cheap wedding dresses, wedding gowns for your party now! www.weddingcoo.com

If Compass is 10 and you use a low hero, as they said, the losses will vary. At Compass 9, with a low hero, the losses are within a certain range. I have found Compass to make the difference when using low heroes.

My experience with pre-250 heroes and Compass 9 is between 6.5k and 9.5k losses with no buffs.

fwiw