Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Historical Hero List (637 Names)

Default Historical Hero List (637 Names)

Haven't played this game in ages and found this sitting in my google spreadsheets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=1

Don't flame me if theres already complete list of names, haven't been on in a while and thus didn't bother to check.

(All stats displayed are base stats if you're confused.)
    Last edited by Omnicide; 12-09-2011 at 09:17 PM.

"Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear,
    To be we know not what, we know not where."

its good .. help to know which hero u go look for at your fresh start .. but it aint accurate enugh id say .. i saw sum other lists
    Friendly but Deadly

Good work, a lot better layout than most of the previous guides. Also if you took some of the information about the base statistics or names from them, then you should state that in your introduction and them credit as well. If not then well done
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I thought you loved me for my poetry!
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official. I hate the spam filter.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

very neat and easy to read. Might bookmark it.
    NA19 forever

Does anybody actually read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoker View Post
    its good .. help to know which hero u go look for at your fresh start .. but it aint accurate enugh id say .. i saw sum other lists
    If you mean not accurate enough in the way that its not completed, then yeah. All that is done only took me around 4 days, I planned to have it finished but some stuff came up and I quit evony, so I never got around to it, ill try and complete it on next server i play.

I know theres a few lists around, but usually don't have complete list of names or are missing some of the stats ive added.

Quote Originally Posted by Grito97 View Post
    Good work, a lot better layout than most of the previous guides. Also if you took some of the information about the base statistics or names from them, then you should state that in your introduction and them credit as well. If not then well done
    Well I mainly used my alliance on Na28 to compile a lot of the list and I really don't want to write out 100 names, not that I can remember them all anyway.
    Last edited by Omnicide; 12-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Yeah I do like the format. Are you in need of the missing stats? Our alliance also has a similar format with stats that may be able to fill in some of the blanks.

NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse

whats att/intel/pol?

sorry i saw it

Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Wreck of You View Post
    Yeah I do like the format. Are you in need of the missing stats? Our alliance also has a similar format with stats that may be able to fill in some of the blanks.
    I thought it was public edit, isn't it?

Very nice list. I made one myself it has around 645 names but I can't be bothered looking for who's missing lol.

Best thing to do is match all the heroes with owner and alliance like I have and then you know who has what. Like the if 'I am The Wreck Of You; Is LimoWreck which im guessing then according to my sheet he has 13 Hhs as of last week when I last updated my sheet I am sometimes wrong though...matching 645 heroes with owners I make the odd mistake
    Na33

[World]<02:09>[LazyLew]: Hey...I just met you.....and this is crazy.....so here's my co-ods....now spam me maybe