Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a Few Suggestions to improve the Game

I do think a cool down on speech texts should be implemented or perhaps a daily use limit of a certain number would be the best.

It don't bother me if they put a cool down on speech text or not, but it does bother me if changes are made that can ruin the game when I decide to return to it. =)

If there is an interest with speech text cool down, then I suggest making a poll and also a poll for time frame of that cool down.

I feel that having prayer and disaster relieft is enough to maintain a good loyalty and putting a cool down on a speech text is reasonable to an extent.
    However, time frame should also be reasonable.

In my opinion, cool down on speech text, could bring the gap between coinners and none coinners closer a bit. Beside, using speech text back to back is less frequent. This only happen when you have multiple city that is under attacked and all city's loyalty has droped too low for prayer and DR.

The draw back to this cool down is that multiple attack on all your city means you can only decide to use 1 speech text on 1 city till the cool down expires. This means you will heavily rely on the other 2 loyalty raising option for the rest of your cities.

Also, if the cool down is too long, less use of peech text also means less money for Evony to gain from speech text buyer.

The question that should be ask is this.
    As a defender, do you feel it is acceptable when you log on and find most of your city at near "0" loyalty and forced to decide which City needs the speech text more, due to a possible speech text cool down?
    Last edited by deadlysage; 01-06-2012 at 06:31 AM.

In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

Obviously the speech text cooldown would be per city bagain I say that if your alliance cannot defend a city then it ought to lose that city. Period. Limit speech text to 12 hour cooldown and comforting to five times per day or something like that. We should have to hit a city for a week straight without ever even getting to your troops because your gates are closed and you just keep it above five loyalty. Or because you and your entire alliance are out of troops... Also do something about people NPCing HCs because they cannot defend them.

Here's another suggestion. Keep this from happening in the future. This is on S159, Tonight, and they think they solved a problem with the alliance cooldown? This is deffinently a bot, with multiple accounts.

<0:53>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(493,245).
    01:14:17 SYSTEM: Lord lemonzest has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(495,246).
    <1:34>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(492,244).
    <1:46>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(492,245).

There is no way in HELL, that the little players can be taking this guys cities without a fight, hell, im a neighbor of his, and have wasted over 500k scouts on him.

You tell me, still a fair playing ground? HELL NO.
    Last edited by PhxMutt2; 01-07-2012 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Adding to it

Quote Originally Posted by PhxMutt2 View Post
    Here's another suggestion. Keep this from happening in the future. This is on S159, Tonight, and they think they solved a problem with the alliance cooldown? This is deffinently a bot, with multiple accounts.

<0:53>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(493,245).
    01:14:17 SYSTEM: Lord lemonzest has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(495,246).
    <1:34>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(492,244).
    <1:46>SYSTEM: Lord ElfNOSE has defeated Lord HOLDEM(NOLIMIT) and successfully conquered city New city(492,245).

There is no way in HELL, that the little players can be taking this guys cities without a fight, hell, im a neighbor of his, and have wasted over 500k scouts on him.

What others have been usig for a while even before the rejoinning cool down was alternate as the middle account, if the player has no access to players that can boot and invite. Some players with 10 cities send 1 of thier city to their alternate for safe keeping so that they can cap a city.

In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

Quote Originally Posted by PhxMutt2 View Post

How do you copy those system messages from evony? i've never seen details of a cap in WC before....
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

The straightest effective tool to overpower a Historical City is to implement a "Siege Tower" and have the Host (by vote of alliance members approval) the only person to activate it's overwhelming effect on a cities demise by giving the structure the old heave ho! now that's even up and place your poker chips on the table feature...

W Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    bob? no doubt youre 1 of those on the opposing side of my alliances coalition on my server. but my posts were born of my frustration of a players ability to simply seal gates up and retain a city indefinitely long after the troops are gone, although in my case it was the opposite where the player was loaded with troops but due to lack of battle mechanics knowlege and skill simply sealed gates. if this guy spent some time in the guide sections of the forums and learned how to use his troops he couldve cleared me and my alliances troops and been done with the attack on day 1 or 2, instead of speech texting and comforting non-stop for 2 weeks under constant loyalty spamming
    Imagine how Khans feels...
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

sorry, don't like it

speechtext cost 100c
    to put a cooldown on it makes it worthless
    in 3 hours i can comfort for free a get what a speechtext offers for 100c
    comforting already has a cooldown which is painful enough

i personally only use speechtext when i've captured a city in a red zone but that's beside the point

don't know about age2, don't really care about age2
    if you are only talking about age2 then ignore this post
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    sorry, don't like it

speechtext cost 100c
    to put a cooldown on it makes it worthless
    the fact that you can get them free on fb makes them worthless already

but this is in reference to age 2...

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.