Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Romances

Hybrid View

Smile Evony Romances

I am curious because I just chatted with a gal on my server and we both met our partners here on Evony. Mine moved to be with me and she is moving to be with him.

I met Lord Chelmsford a long time ago on S57 when he attacked me and then recalled. His host was my buddy at the time and one day I called my buddy and there was Lord Chelmsford in the back saying Give me the PHONE over and over. His laugh was wonderful and he just sparkled. We have been together ever since, and this January it will be 2 years.

We don't play evony much any more and I'm on s150 now piddling around, but I have to say,

Thank You Evony for fun, friends and the opportunity to meet the Love of my life....Lord Chelmsford.

Ciaran

Meeting strangers on the internet is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    I am curious because I just chatted with a gal on my server and we both met our partners here on Evony. Mine moved to be with me and she is moving to be with him.

I met Lord Chelmsford a long time ago on S57 when he attacked me and then recalled. His host was my buddy at the time and one day I called my buddy and there was Lord Chelmsford in the back saying Give me the PHONE over and over. His laugh was wonderful and he just sparkled. We have been together ever since, and this January it will be 2 years.

We don't play evony much any more and I'm on s150 now piddling around, but I have to say,

Thank You Evony for fun, friends and the opportunity to meet the Love of my life....Lord Chelmsford.

Ciaran
    i think it is funny, in later years, people will ask how did you meet? and you can say, "he was about to kill me but decided not too...."

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

haha emma iou rep lol.

yea ive seen some people hook up ingame. sometimes its nice, but usually it can be inappropriate. Like a 16 yo kid and a 30+ yo woman who fell for each other. To make it worse the kids mom also played and was ok with it. People need to be careful with getting close to ppl in game to an extent other then friendship.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Sleeping on a sidewalk somewhere, if you find me feed me please O_o

yes people sould be carefull on the internet you never know if that person is lying about who the are...
    Signature By Morgana Le Fay

Agreed i met a "16 yr old" on here and we chat and then he wanted to meet up i sent a meeting at a park 32 miles away from me and He was actually 67 NEVER TRUST A FACE ON THE INTERNET

By Morgan Le Fay

Quote Originally Posted by =Angel= View Post
    Agreed i met a "16 yr old" on here and we chat and then he wanted to meet up i sent a meeting at a park 32 miles away from me and He was actually 67 NEVER TRUST A FACE ON THE INTERNET
    and whats wrong with that guy meeting up with you?

I think everyone going to be 50 / 50 on this

he said he was 16 he was 65

By Morgan Le Fay

Quote Originally Posted by =Angel= View Post
    he said he was 16 he was 65
    he knew you would start judging him